1. Servant_Girl

Servant_Girl

• Similar Content

• By xS1las
      Hello, me and my friend really want a private server with mods. Can you please help us?

- xS1las
    • By xS1las
      Hello there..
      Me and my friends really want a private server, where we can do what we want, because the servers we have seen now doesn't have the mods that we want. 

But my question is:
      How do i make one
      does it cost money
      and how do i edit that server

Thank you i you want to reply.

- xS1las
    • By kiloworm
      I've looked and looked for hours but i cant find any useful information on how to install a technic texture pack. every page i find has different information and refers to missing folders. probably outdated. i've used the %appdata% command to find the technic folders but they're inconsistent with what relevant posts i can find. i have no idea. i've tried to search on the forums here for guidance but no luck. i've even gone the normal route and pasted the zip file into the resource folder and it registers enough to be selected but once i click done it crashes. any help is appreciated.
    • By Thumb
      Hi,
      I've been playing tekkit lite for quite a long time now with no issues, but as of yesterday every time I press play on the Technic Launcher, it gets to the Mojang loading screen and then freezes/crashes.
      I don't know if it helps but I've also attached the crash report, it makes no sense to me but hopefully it'll help.
      Help!
      crash-2018-04-09_15.14.34-client.txt
      never mind made a save of the world then uninstalled tekkit lite and then reinstalled it. moved my world over and it worked fine 
    • By j_seph3
      just looking for a few players for a private tekkit lite world. inbox me here or my email which is [email protected] i am 18 and would prefer people around that age. older is fine but younger is cutoff at 15. more mature people appreciated. semi cooperative experience.