Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghastninja46

sct Please read this

I want to talk about the modpack Voltz. I'm trying to make a modpack called Voltz: Updated (You can rename it to Voltz or whatever you like) it so all of the mods are keep closely the same and updated to 1.7.10 or 1.8. So the old Voltz gets replaced with the one I made if it pleases you. I will also make sure to clean out any bugs reported or found. I don't wanna just add another Voltz remake to the community because no-one would play it because no one would know it existed. If you're interested please email me or message me on discord. [email protected] Ghastninja46#0467

Admins barely check the forums, they only make sure everything is working fine and clean up the forums every time it's needed.
Posting your email address in a public place like this was a bad idea. People can spam you. Remove it.
I hope you are aware most of the mod authors do not support minecraft in the versions you mentioned so "cleaning out any bugs reported" is just not possible, nobody will go back to an old mod version to fix it if it's like crashing. Note that MinecraftForge supports only the latest MC version.
There was a team that already tried to update Voltz but it all failed, idk the details, that was before my time.
If you wanna help in this community just join our discord and let us know you a bit more, show that you are a good modpack maker, maybe even help some people fix their bugs here or on Discord, that's usually the way you can earn respect here.

I can easily update the mods myself and edit them for bugs. I've already been banned a year ago and banned for using a alt today. Even if a team failed it isn't going to stop me from trying to revive Voltz. 

Yes, joining our Discord, not reading the rules and then doing things that made moderators ban you is a really great plan for reviving Voltz. :huh:
Good luck with that!

Just now, EvilOwl said:

Yes, joining our Discord, not reading the rules and then doing things that made moderators ban you is a really great plan for reviving Voltz. :huh:
Good luck with that!

I was banned OVER A YEAR AGO and because you guys never unban people i tried to use a alt. Thank you for "helping" me id appreciate it if you didnt respond to my post again

You weren't just banned for using an alt. Yes your original ban was made over a year ago and since you came back with an alt, not only did you ban evade you were also breaking other rules, pinging hammer without reason, etc, AGAIN. We do unban people from time to time if it's been a long period, it's why you should have came to the forums and requested the ban to be lifted instead of evading with an alt.

1 hour ago, Kinesis said:

You weren't just banned for using an alt. Yes your original ban was made over a year ago and since you came back with an alt, not only did you ban evade you were also breaking other rules, pinging hammer without reason, etc, AGAIN. We do unban people from time to time if it's been a long period, it's why you should have came to the forums and requested the ban to be lifted instead of evading with an alt.

I didn't use @hammer without reason. I misread a rule and i thought you weren't allowed to post your discord in the modpack advertisements. If you are just going to argue DO NOT REPLY PLEASE

And I had no clue I could request an unban

• Similar Content

• By Zilacon
      Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: VOL.APOCGAMING.ORG | Version 2.0.5 | DIscord: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb
      For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:
      http://apocgaming.org/servers
      APOC is a community of gamers and a independently hosted minecraft network. We believe in offering as many choices as possible without restricting gameplay. If your a griefer, raider, like to pvp, or pve, or build stuff in peace, or join a faction and town and conquer your enemies. All of that and more is possible on APOC.
      APOC hosts over a dozen minecraft servers and grows more everyday. So even if you get bored with one server we have plenty more to offer afterwards. Meet friends and play together across our vast minecraft network.
      We have staff members online 24/7 across the whole network that answer tickets and website chat frequently. If you have a problem please report it and we will try our best to help you!
      Voting & Rewards:
      Voting on our network is loaded with benefits from instant rewards like exp/economy/diamonds/+more to ranking up and unlocking commands/plugins/homes and much more. For each vote you get instant rewards which vary from server to server. For each vote you count towards your voting rank which is displayed on your name tag. The higher your rank goes the more you unlock. Vote ranks give giant bonuses the higher you go. From higher homes to complete ore and plugin boost kits. Reviews:
      Like our servers? Let others know what you have experienced or your opinion on our network by replying to this topic with a review! Please refrain from posting any support requests on this topic. We can help you by joining our discord server here: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb If you like our server, dont forget to vote on our poll and like the original topic! Banned Items: Red Matter, Sonic, and Hypersonic missiles and explosives. All other forms of explosives including thermobaric, nuclear, and anti matter are allowed.
    • By Zilacon
      Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: TRPG.APOCGAMING.ORG | Technic Pack Page: APOC Tech & RPG Pack
      Discord: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb
      For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:
      http://apocgaming.org/servers

APOC is a community of gamers and a independently hosted minecraft network. We believe in offering as many choices as possible without restricting gameplay. If your a griefer, raider, like to pvp, or pve, or build stuff in peace, or join a faction and town and conquer your enemies. All of that and more is possible on APOC.
      APOC hosts over 26 minecraft servers and grows more everyday. So even if you get bored with one server we have plenty more to offer afterwards. Meet friends and play together across our vast minecraft network. Our 1.7.10 network is interconnected. You can speak to staff and players across all of our 1.7.10 servers. So even if there is not a staff member on your server there is always one available across the network to help.

Gameplay Types on APOC:
      Protected Building: Building on our Sanctuary world gives you a griefing, raiding, and pvping free world to make your creations on. Griefing & Raiding: ALL worlds besides Sanctuary, Towny, and Creative are griefing and raiding allowed. Exploring: Go to our Resource world to checkout all of the dungeons our server has to offer. Mining: Resource world is reset monthly to make sure everyone has plenty of ores and resources to harvest. This also makes sure dungeons are fresh and ready to conquer. Survival: All of our worlds but Creative are survival based worlds. Factions: Want to be a part of something bigger? Join a faction with friends and declare war on your enemies in the Factions world. Griefing, Raiding, PVP, ETC are all allowed here. Role Playing: With our custom APOC-RPG plugin, MCMMO, And RPG mods on APOC you have custom gear, mob drops, dungeon spawns, upgradeable effects and auras, skills, and so much more! Economy: Do you like being a merchant? Our server rewards for everything. And we do mean everything! Mining, Killing players or mobs, digging, crafting, enchanting, repairing, smelting, voting, even being online you get rewarded for. With the money from these rewards you can rent or purchase a spawn shop plot and build your own customized store with items you choose with prices you choose. Economy can also be used to trade, buy items at admin shops and player shops, buy claimblocks to claim and protect more land, buy protections for doors, chests, etc. And even fund your faction in its war efforts by controlling more land. Worlds & Information:
      Spawn: This is our spawn world, we have rules, information, mini-games, admin shops, buyable player shops, etc here for all players to use and access. Resource: This is our mining and exploration world. There is no protections here. Claiming land by personal or faction means is not possible and pvp, griefing, raiding is allowed. Dungeons spawn here and the world is reset monthly to ensure a fresh amount of resources and dungeons are available to players. Sanctuary: This world is the most protected world on our server. You can build what you want and play how you want without worrying about pvp, griefing, or raiding. Factions: As the name suggests this world is for factions only. You can wage war on other factions, claim land, take over land, grief, raid, pvp, etc. Modded Worlds: These worlds are from mods such as GC Moon/Mars, Underdark, Twilight Forest, ETC. No claiming, factions, lwc, towny are allowed here. PVP/Griefing/Raiding is allowed here. Voting & Rewards:
      Voting n our network is loaded with benefits from instant rewards like exp/economy/diamonds/+more to ranking up and unlocking commands/plugins/homes and much more. For each vote you get instant rewards which vary from server to server. For each vote you count towards your voting rank which is displayed on your name tag. The higher your rank goes the more you unlock. Vote ranks give giant bonuses the higher you go. From higher homes to complete ore and plugin boost kits. Reviews:
      Like our servers? Let others know what you have experienced or your opinion on our network by replying to this topic with a review! Please refrain from posting any support requests on this topic. We can help you by submitting a Support Ticket (LINK) on our website. If you like our server, dont forget to vote on our poll and like the original topic! Modpack Requirements:
      Your computer must have the following to be able to run this modpack.
      4GB+ of Memory allocated to your Technic Launcher. Java 8 64-Bit (JRE or JDK) Mod List: For a list of the mods for our pack visit our technic modpack page here: APOC Tech & RPG Pack
      Dont forget to like our modpack!
    • By Quizer9O8
      Hello there,
      Since I haven't got any luck of finding a fix or someone mentioning this issue I'll place it down right here.
      A few months ago I have noticed that whenever you're launching a Minecraft modpack from the Technic Launcher Minecraft suddenly hijacks all of the available RAM which causes to freeze the entire computer for 10 - 15 minutes before I'm able to terminate the process manually in Task Manager (Windows 10). Since I have 16GB of RAM in my pc I allocated 8GB of RAM to Minecraft (which should be enough for many modpacks) in the settings shown here below but no matter what is set in the Launcher Options seems to have any effect, it straight up ignores it all together.

I'm out of ideas and in desperate need for a solution because this issue makes every modpack I have (small or large) unplayable at this point.
    • By Subber
      Have you ever thought " Where could i possibly find a militaristic industrial modpack with intercontinental ballistic missiles and adventurous, yet dangerous galaxy to discover "?
      Well look no further, Thormen has it all.
      In short, Thormen could be described as: a modpack with well thought out content which offers enjoyable gameplay and interaction throughout the vast minecraft environment.

Setup your base, generate power, process ores, build strong armor & weapons, travel to space (over 20 locations), build and launch missiles, setup nuclear reactors, generate protective forcefield around your base and rule the galaxy.

Features: Turrets, Mekanism, Thermal series, space & planets, forcefields, guns,  ICBM's(missiles), Atomic Science, New mobs/items, industry, custom terrain and alot more to discover.
       Why have missiles?
      For the sake of science of course!

There is no such feeling like launching a missile at your friend, hear him rage and then see the crater on your minimap
      Missiles combined with mekanism, forcefields and other mods can result in some of the most amazing base setups out there.
      Modpack installation: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/thormen.787655

Official modpack server  has 0 lag. It is included in the modpack.

Mod list:
      JourneyMap (by techbrew) Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata) CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624) OMLib (by Keridos) OpenModularTurrets (by Keridos) Better Builder's Wands (by Portablejim) NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth) TrashSlot (by BlayTheNinth) Better HUD (by flaredot) Veining (by LalalaStab) WanionLib (by WanionCane) UniDict (by WanionCane) ICBM - Classic (by darkguardsman) It's the little things (by zlepper) Tumbleweed (by konwboj) Better Placement (by tterrag1098) Resource Loader (by lumien231) Carry On (by Tschipp) Fence Jumper (by TheRealp455w0rd) Clarity (by epicsquid319) IKWID (I Know What I'm Doing) (by InsomniaKitten) SwingThroughGrass (by exidex) Controlling (by jaredlll08) CreativeCore (by CreativeMD) PlayerRevive (by CreativeMD) Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr) ReAuth (by TechnicianLP) Smooth Font (by bre2el) FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka) GottschCore (by gottsch) Treasure2! (by gottsch) Instrumental Mobs (by mrbysco) Atomic Science (by darkguardsman) Mo' Bends (by iwoplaza) Tree Chopper (by DuchLord) Bonsai Trees (by Davenonymous) No Auto Jump (by Jacky1356400) Classic Combat (by WildBamaBoy) Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k) TombManyGraves 2 API (by M4thG33k) TombManyPlugins: Galacticraft (by M4thG33k) AsmodeusCore (by BlesseNtumble) Galaxy Space [Addon for GalactiCraft] (by BlesseNtumble) VanillaFix (by Runemoro) RandomTweaks (by TheRandomLabs) RandomPatches (by TheRandomLabs) EnderCore (by tterrag1098) Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC) Guide-API (by TehNut) Modular Forcefield System (by nekosune) Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH) TombManyPlugins - Techguns (by M4thG33k) Techguns (by pWn3d_1337) CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH) CoFH World (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH) Mekanism (by aidancbrady) Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady) Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady) MekanismOres (by phantamanta44) Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise) Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz) CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08) Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)  

• By butterboyrs
      I need people to test out my new mod pack and tell me what I should add I am not looking for likes but more of testing tell me how it runs and different things I can do to better improve my mod pack
      this is the link to my mod pack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-great-beyond-power.1374986