[1.12.2] Xootic - Survival MMORPG [Guilds] [Custom Mobs] [Valuable weapons/armor] [Custom Coded]

cW5UVBj.png

IP: play.xootic.ca

WEBSITE

UPDATE:
- New Spawn made
- Added /bank cmd to have a inventory everywhere that saves
- Bosses to get valuable loot at Ancient tier of gear
- More content added
- Custom coded RPG server

ABOUT
Xootic is a custom server gamemode that turns Minecraft into an RPG where every item in the game is different, players have a level and skills
they need to earn exp for, you will mine minerals that will be different rarities and give different purity based on
your players skills and how far the ore is in the world. Everyone monster in Xootic has stats and different strategies and weaknesses
and different rarities (Uncommon, Rare, Legendary, Mystic, ect) and level based on how far out
the monster is in the world, Monsters will drop loot and exp based on their stats. PvP becomes a different battle type every
encounter as no item has the same stats. You will climb your way into the Xootic highscores while you make powerful gear that
is based off the purity of the minerals you mine and extract as well as your crafting level,
so the higher you train your stats the better the gear you craft, you can always PvP and get players loot, kill mobs, or fight minibosses or more fun things, come give Xootic a try.

INFO
Xootic is a new server that has been worked on for the past 2 weeks, and is constantly being worked on and new content added,
Xootic is being ran on a dedicated server with state of the art SSD, Intel CPU, RAM hardware with guaranteed bandwidth which means
we have a high up time and lag free.

We are adding new content and writing everything by ourselves so please report any bugs found to our forums as well as if you have any
idea please let us know and we will see what we can do about your idea.

Screenshots

HkWzdulIQK2lfMIQb14Ekw.pngfHB9IzKwQJCGhlEWZWUkEg.png7fkMWBvkSPmT5lk0TXtjFQ.pngFTthPKA5R5_2pY8pPKshbA.pngQ9583tw2Tp_ETS3kBu1ItA.pngEDiyR2EQRPaD86soRoRHCg.pnge5O2TQtISOCIEpDWzogbVg.pngD9etuU7DQt2KXcLPh6q7EQ.pngC3h9N3TwS1S9m1R3b16rPA.pngIdfyk9qaTEWwvNrgxgcxsQ.png7jdOL61CQ3WSkspPJZwuLQ.pngdsUNoKiEQ5e4a_Kw0jfP5g.pngLSswkfSWRyu9V7h49Giq9Q.png

Edited by thekoozie

• Similar Content

• By redluni
      Last year I created 2 modpacks on 1.12.2 following advice from this post: How to make a Minecraft modpack – Platform Help Center (zendesk.com) . Today I decided to create another one and did the same things as last time, now however when I start the game on technic platform forge does not load so it just a vanilla 1.12.2, I have checked the files and everything is there. If anyone could help me I would be pleased. This is the modpack: BProjeto 1.0 - Technic Platform (technicpack.net) .
      Thanks in advance.
    • By Lord Plexo
      You are interested in our Project?
      Check it out! Its finally finished after 3 Years of work!!

You can get the pack on Curse aswell: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/plexo-95
    • By bradleybrand
      I am asking on behalf of my friend with autism.
      So we downloaded the Minecraft Launcher from the official website, installed and ran. It experienced issues download/installing the latest version of Minecraft.
      Luckily, from my computer, I backed up the need Minecraft files into a .zip file and shared that with him. Vanilla Minecraft works and runs.
      From there, went on Technic Launcher. Vanilla Minecraft won't download and install. Neither will my modpack.
      His Technic Launcher has an issue actually downloading and installing modpacks. Even the official ones.
      ---
      We have turned firewall off. We have uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft Launcher. We have deleted Minecraft and Technic files from %appdata%, as well as using CCleaner to remove any extras. We have uninstalled 64-bit Java and redownloaded and reinstalled 64-bit Java. ---
      What could be a possible fix for this issue?
      Has anyone else experienced such an issue?
    • By bumblebray1
      When i try to load a pack a white bar pops up saying "You've selected Java 11.0.9.1, which is know to have issues with Minecraft, are you sure you want to contiune?" and when i click yes, technic closes then opens again. I understand that i need to install a different version of java but when i go into the settings for the java version on technic it opens a file, am i supposes to put the new java version there? It should be noted that im playing with linux on a chromebook. 
    • By Capio13
      A journey with next to no end!
       Modpack link:https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/edges-of-infinity.1770571
      Discord link:https://discord.gg/uCscFpNNkk
      Welcome to the Edge of Infinity, impossible you might think, but when you step into our modpack, it will seem all too real. Enjoy adventuring in the overworld finding unique biomes, dungeons, or go down below into the Nether which is more vibrant than ever, even The End is much more involved now.

But The End isn't the end of the story, enjoy going to whole new dimensions, becoming a master at a certain skill, or even just becoming familiar with your class, which includes custom skills and spells for you to experiment with!
      This is a modpack for those people who feel tired of always hitting the endgame of modpacks and getting bored with them, but also don't have a lot of processing power for those huge kitchen sink modpacks.
      This includes famous mods such as Ice and Fire, Doomlike Dungeons, DivineRpg, and even AoA(Nevermine)!
      This modpack was also designed to help encourage exploration with mods such as Dungeontactics, Journeymap, and even Enchantingplus to disenchant all the items you find to make your current gear even better with unique enchantments!
      The main highlight of this modpack is the class system introduced by MKultra! Which lets you play classes such as being a Druid, a ranger, or even a nether mage! There are even more classes to play as and explore during your time exploring the realms!
      We have a full list of mods on the modpack listing above, and we even have a discord where you can report bugs and suggest features to be featured in future updates!