Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Okay, so I am having a lot of trouble with Attack of the B team, I am using the technic platform to run this and tekkit legends mod pack. I ran in to memory issues and solved this by installing the 64 bit version of Java. now when I hit PLAY on the Technic Launcher it starts to load the game and then comes back to the launcher. I have attached the most recent crash report to see if anyone is able to help me. 

I think it could have something to do with the mapwrighter config file just not sure what to do about it

my computer is a windows 8 4 GB 64 Bit operating system.

Thank you in advance for any help!!

crash-2018-01-22_22.01.00-client.txt

Delete

C:/Users/khalif mekki/AppData/Roaming/.technic/modpacks/attack-of-the-bteam/config/MapWriter.cfg

The config will regenerate on next startup.

Mapwriter has issues with a lot of characters. Stick to using English characters when using it.

okay, so that worked :D. but now parts of the map just arent loading i tried to reset the render distance and the "F3+A" command to reset the chunks but that didnt work either. if you know anything that might be causing this let me know as i really just want to be able to sit and just enjoy my game :cawg: 

• Similar Content

• By Quizer9O8
      Hello there,
      Since I haven't got any luck of finding a fix or someone mentioning this issue I'll place it down right here.
      A few months ago I have noticed that whenever you're launching a Minecraft modpack from the Technic Launcher Minecraft suddenly hijacks all of the available RAM which causes to freeze the entire computer for 10 - 15 minutes before I'm able to terminate the process manually in Task Manager (Windows 10). Since I have 16GB of RAM in my pc I allocated 8GB of RAM to Minecraft (which should be enough for many modpacks) in the settings shown here below but no matter what is set in the Launcher Options seems to have any effect, it straight up ignores it all together.

I'm out of ideas and in desperate need for a solution because this issue makes every modpack I have (small or large) unplayable at this point.
    • By butterboyrs
      I need people to test out my new mod pack and tell me what I should add I am not looking for likes but more of testing tell me how it runs and different things I can do to better improve my mod pack
      this is the link to my mod pack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-great-beyond-power.1374986
    • By Monepoke33
      hello everyone,
      As a modpack owner, I've tried to integrate a github asset link from a release to the modpack direct link option. But it doesn't works. The platform doesn't want to accept my link from an asset linked to the release (except for the "source code" zip link). Has anyone an idea? 
      Thank you very much
    • By xSypho
      Hello, I have recently found a glitch where technic launcher will not open. I run it, but it does not create a .technic folder or open. Minecraft works perfectly fine and I found out it was something to do with java. I have tried reinstalling java and restarting my computer, virus scans, reinstalling technic, but nothing works. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit if it helps. Thanks. (Ill attach the java errors) Here's the text information. The program mmc.exe version 6.1.7601.23892 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
       Process ID: 1e50
       Start Time: 01d47e0a62f4ddd3
       Termination Time: 22
       Application Path: C:\windows\system32\mmc.exe
       Report Id: b8dfe13d-e9fd-11e8-a761-4c72b9081cf7
      The picture of it is attached.

• By EvilMog99
      Hi, I'm currently gathering research on various modding communities for my dissertation. I was wandering if anyone could tell me about why they personally enjoy making and/or playing mod packs? (ps please remember that anything typed may be used as evidence in my report), thanks guys