• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Quinzii
      So downloaded the technic launcher in order to play some of what technic has to offer and I get stuck on the sign in! The sign in asks you to sign in with a Mojang account with cannot be created anymore as it automatically sends you to Minecraft.net in order to make an account there. You Cannot use a Minecraft.net to sign in so I'm kind of stuck on what to do, I already own minecraft on a Minecraft.net account. Any help would be appreciated! How would I go about getting into the technic launcher?
    • By Nyrab
      I recently created a modpack, but i can't connect to my friends via Hamachi, so i tried to make a server but it gaves an error that i don't understand
      But in this topic i prefer start of the beggining, i need help to make a server or just a way that i can play with my friends via Hamachi

PS:I want a free way to make it, i tried Aternos but i didn't find some mods that was in my modpack
    • By LonkaGaming
      Your world is save in %appdata% .technic>modpacks<select your modpack<saves
    • By Aztu
      Name is self-explanatory. 
      Modpack name: TMA pack 
      Here's the crash log:
       [18:17:17] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      [B#407]  // Sorry
      [B#407]  
      [B#407]  Time: 12.06.19 18:17
      [B#407]  Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
      [B#407]  
      [B#407]  cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/bobmowzie/mowziesmobs/client/model/entity/FoliaathBabyModel
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:544)
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:208)
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      [B#407]  Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/bobmowzie/mowziesmobs/client/model/entity/FoliaathBabyModel
      [B#407]      at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
      [B#407]      at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.ProxyInjector.inject(ProxyInjector.java:59)
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:512)
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:513)
      [B#407]      ... 10 more
      [B#407]  Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.bobmowzie.mowziesmobs.client.model.entity.FoliaathBabyModel
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
      [B#407]      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]      ... 35 more
      [B#407]  Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.ilexiconn.llibrary.client.model.tools.AdvancedModelBase
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.base.Throwables.propagate(Throwables.java:160)
      [B#407]      at cofh.asm.CoFHAccessTransformer.transform(CoFHAccessTransformer.java:94)
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)
      [B#407]      ... 37 more
      [B#407]  Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.ilexiconn.llibrary.client.model.tools.AdvancedModelBase
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:101)
      [B#407]      at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
      [B#407]      at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]      at cofh.asm.CoFHAccessTransformer.transform(CoFHAccessTransformer.java:90)
      [B#407]      ... 39 more
    • By Tea15
      I keep trying to search for modpacks but but it says find more on the Technic Platform and it sends me to this page and I click on the modpack i want and i gives me the directions to do the same thing BUT I CANT!! I keep trying what do i do???? Please Help!