Christmas Jail - Christmas over! Your gift is your thread back.

Cheap Shot

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made

Epic Brownies

Epic Guinea Fowl Stuffing

Epic Cream-Caramel

Epic Cranberry Sticky Squares

Epic Tourtière

Which one first? The recipe, that is.

Mmmmm... Brownies sound good... what would you recommend aside from the stuffing (you already gave me that recipe ;))

You guys are good, you catched on the two best ones... Very well, I'll let you on my legendary, passed from generation to generation brownie-that-comes-from-Middle-East.

To be precise, my grand-grandmother was the first in the family to perfect it. But you have to know, it isn't one of those pussy brownies that are so sweet you feel like you're eating candy. No, it's a brownie that hits hard and deep. It's the brownie that will make you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster for the few divine seconds you let it melt in your mouth... Until you grab another one from the plate, to the desperation of those too slow to get proper portions.

Here it goes!

-You'll start with some fine-ass white flour, a cup of it.

-One teacup of salt, and another of baking powder.

-18 teacups of that bitchin' and beautiful cacao.

-2 of the sexiest eggs in the box.

-2/3 a cup of butter as fat as, uh, someone, but certainly not your MoM.

-6 tablespoon of the best natural yogurt you can get your hands on.

-Som of that delicious vanilla extract. Real vanilla is even better, but I never made brownies using it, so not sure how to handle it.

-2 cups of them nutty walnuts.

So, you start with sieving all this good flour, cacao and baking powder stuff in one of them bowl, and mix'em to make sure they're well incorporated in one another.

Then, beat that butter into creamy submission, when it's really smooth, mix it with that sugar.

Add the salt to the dry mix. Then, drop the bass butter in your mixing robot (Or in the range of your manly whisk). Add a bit of dry mix, a bit of yogurt, mix this shit, add a bit of dry mix, a bit of yogurt, mix this shit, and go on until you're out of both of them. Make sure the mix is perfectly smooth and homogeneous everytime before adding more, this step is the one that determines the orgasm-factor of the brownies.

Add the eggs while you're at it, and keep this shit smooth.That's about when you add that vanilla stuff to taste, and also those nutty walnuts.

Get a good rectangular plate and put get some of that waxed paper stuff all on it, and then UNLEASH THE BROWNIE MIX.

Cook this shit.

Restrain yourself from gorging yourself with them until family arrives!

omg, I hadn't even realised kitty jail was no more. When did that happen ?

I do pay attention, honest. :/

EDIT: A Christmas message.

Imagine there's no drama

It's easy if you try

No nether below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people playing mods in peace.

Imagine there's no launchers

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no BTW too

Imagine all the people playing mods in peace.

You may say

I'm a gamer, but I'm not the only one

I hope some day you'll join us

And the world will be as one

Imagine no Technic

I wonder if you can

No Feed the beast or Yogcast

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people sharing all the lootz

you may say

I'm a gamer, but I'm not the only one

I hope some day you'll join us

And the world will live as one.

Merry Christmas. One and all.

You guys are good, you catched on the two best ones... Very well, I'll let you on my legendary, passed from generation to generation brownie-that-comes-from-Middle-East.

To be precise, my grand-grandmother was the first in the family to perfect it. But you have to know, it isn't one of those pussy brownies that are so sweet you feel like you're eating candy. No, it's a brownie that hits hard and deep. It's the brownie that will make you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster for the few divine seconds you let it melt in your mouth... Until you grab another one from the plate, to the desperation of those too slow to get proper portions.

Here it goes!

-You'll start with some fine-ass white flour, a cup of it.

-One teacup of salt, and another of baking powder.

-18 teacups of that bitchin' and beautiful cacao.

-2 of the sexiest eggs in the box.

-2/3 a cup of butter as fat as, uh, someone, but certainly not your MoM.

-6 tablespoon of the best natural yogurt you can get your hands on.

-Som of that delicious vanilla extract. Real vanilla is even better, but I never made brownies using it, so not sure how to handle it.

-2 cups of them nutty walnuts.

So, you start with sieving all this good flour, cacao and baking powder stuff in one of them bowl, and mix'em to make sure they're well incorporated in one another.

Then, beat that butter into creamy submission, when it's really smooth, mix it with that sugar.

Add the salt to the dry mix. Then, drop the bass butter in your mixing robot (Or in the range of your manly whisk). Add a bit of dry mix, a bit of yogurt, mix this shit, add a bit of dry mix, a bit of yogurt, mix this shit, and go on until you're out of both of them. Make sure the mix is perfectly smooth and homogeneous everytime before adding more, this step is the one that determines the orgasm-factor of the brownies.

Add the eggs while you're at it, and keep this shit smooth.That's about when you add that vanilla stuff to taste, and also those nutty walnuts.

Get a good rectangular plate and put get some of that waxed paper stuff all on it, and then UNLEASH THE BROWNIE MIX.

Cook this shit.

Restrain yourself from gorging yourself with them until family arrives!

I was never a fan of nuts on my brownies/other dessert foods.

On the IC2 forum... i was making noob brownies.

RECIPE:

1 noob

3 posts about FTB being better than technic

4 shattered lightning rods

7 cups of HAYO!

And a single post from alblaka....

Cook it for 3 hours in the hell that Flowerchild will go to...

Now they are ready to serve :D

Give them to your cat for an instameme!

Anything awesome will grow even more awesome!

Anything evil will shrivel up and die!

Instant nicelisting!

Only 2 stacks of UU-matter each!

Would that be my home state of Arizona? Where you can vaporize an egg on the sidewalk. At night. In the middle of winter.

Nope, have him locked in a heat-conductive cell chained to the floor in the middle of summer in Arizona.