Christmas Jail - Christmas over! Your gift is your thread back.

Cheap Shot

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw come on... what is this? I feel left out a lot lately. I couldn't do much online either because my old phone broke. But now that I got a new Android on a Galaxy S pocket I'm ready for lots of... weird stuff.

Also, it came to me that I am one of the few of the ACTUAL users (not the one-timers) that still has no xmas hat on my avatar. But meh, I have a real one right here on my head at the moment.

So yeah, I've been adding some mods, removing others and trying to design very efficient designs with my 1.2.5 build with 116 mods... that's what kept me out for a while.

Well, look around at the highest-posting members.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention this is my previous post, Google has disabled my main account. Bummer, I used that for nearly everything. Youtube, Drive, GMail, Docs, Chrome extensions... just sucks. Already made a thread on their forums to apologise for anything that I did wrong there and to let it enable again. But I'll prepare myself for the worst. I'll transfer everything that was related to that account to my second google account. And I'll let anything what I receive get sent further to a different email as a backup.

Well then, there I go.

Gosh, I remember when I was like the third highest spammer until I started making my videogame... why on earth do I hang around here, I don't even play Minecraft in any form any more.

Heh same. I rarely play it any more. My younger cousins came over for christmas and so they begged me to play it so I did. They love watching me use the more explosives mod to nuke villages. :awesome:

Gosh, I remember when I was like the third highest spammer until I started making my videogame... why on earth do I hang around here, I don't even play Minecraft in any form any more.

Welp, I guess we're just THAT awesome. That was true for me as well, but I restarted playing since Voltz came out.