Christmas Jail - Christmas over! Your gift is your thread back.

Cheap Shot

Andrew hosted a server where most members jumped in.

A few others, me and the rest of the cool kids, jumped on Protech where bride was head admin.

Mine still exists.. I can't really host a voltz server, as I only have 2 ports available atm, and I'm going to have a ModPack server up. Asking for another port would probably get a no.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine still exists.. I can't really host a voltz server, as I only have 2 ports available atm, and I'm going to have a ModPack server up. Asking for another port would probably get a no.

why wasn't I invited to the party. Did I not provide you with enough ducks? I thought you enjoyed them being in your modem?

You have to apply. Also, what is this "modem" thing you speak of? (We quite literally don't have one.)

You remember when you fried it? It was the ducks I sent you. I thought you would like them, and dammit, I shouldn't have put the peppermint schnapps.

EDIT: dammit, I am stupid, I was thinking of a router, not a modem.

You have to apply. Also, what is this "modem" thing you speak of? (We quite literally don't have one.)

If you literally didn't have one, then you'd have to be posting this from a friend's house. You need one to connect to the internet.

Most routers used at home are simply a modem, router and switch in one.

Correction. We don't use modems unless we're on a cable service. Down the phone line, we're on Digital Subscriber Line Routers.

Modems (modulater/demodulator) work with analogue signals. Dunno about cable services myself, but I know they're called modems.

Then again, there's probably dozens of variations on the term, plus differences in the way ISPs work in the different countries we belong to.

This.... feels so less hyped.

Compared to the time when kitty jail was still around.

Now THAT thread had it all!

Be glad. That was a rambling mess. At least we're having a better thread of conversation here for a change--it feels like a slower paced IRC chat room here.

Also, hype is overrated. :D

i posted in this thread

Holy crap! Kaker himself posted here?

Can I have your autograph?

I think that this thread pretty much works the same as an IRC chat, just on a forum, and you can join in at any time and still see everything before it.

Holy crap! Kaker himself posted here?

Can I have your autograph?

I think that this thread pretty much works the same as an IRC chat, just on a forum, and you can join in at any time and still see everything before it.

And I can't accidentally necro it because it never goes off of the front page :D

• Forum Administrators

I miss being able to have text under your avatar.

[floodgate]What could possibly go wrong having them back?[/floodgate]

If we gave it out to everyone it would have no value! No meaning! I want to feel special.

Can you make me feel special?

No, because then he would have to make Sparklefarts feel special, and then it would be Bob Dong, and then it be me, and it would eventually become a terrible gay orgy metaphor. He can't let this happen.