Thumb

Tekkit Lite Keeps Crashing on Start-Up

Hi,

I've been playing tekkit lite for quite a long time now with no issues, but as of yesterday every time I press play on the Technic Launcher, it gets to the Mojang loading screen and then freezes/crashes.

I don't know if it helps but I've also attached the crash report, it makes no sense to me but hopefully it'll help.

Help!

crash-2018-04-09_15.14.34-client.txt

never mind made a save of the world then uninstalled tekkit lite and then reinstalled it. moved my world over and it worked fine 

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character ' ' in 'C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Roaming/.technic/modpacks/tekkitlite/config/forge.cfg:1'

That's a broken config. But what you did fixes it just fine.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Underscore
      It was as simple as that. The game closed immediately after the world generated in the Shivaxi RLCraft modpack. The console says, "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError." I have no idea what is happening, I just want to play this modpack but nothing at all is working right anywhere. Your basic answers will probably not solve the issue.

• By jasunthesungod
      Looking for new players to add to my server to build a community. The goal is to get YouTubers to bring life back to Tekkit Lite, and see impressive builds.
      comment or dm me, also jasunthesungod on Instagram
      jasonisaroach.com:25565
      157.230.211.143:25565

• By JragonGamer
      My modpack won't launch and crashes when I hit play.
      Here's the log: https://pastebin.com/Xg18gxSg
    • By Leafzy
      hello lately when i wanna play a modpack it crashes it happens like this i can download every modpack no problem but when i click on play it loads en at the end of loading it stops  and crashes the modpacks just wont open i tried many things but nothing worked can somebody me pls 

log files