Why is this happening?

I'v tried to change the dedicated ram from 7gb to 500 mb and everything inbetween.

When I try to play the game firrst takes a while to not be frozen, then it goes to like 50-60 fps, and then boom. 0 fps and f3 shows this. I'm currently at a loss, no clue why this is happeneing.

Screenshot (2).png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Quinzii
      So downloaded the technic launcher in order to play some of what technic has to offer and I get stuck on the sign in! The sign in asks you to sign in with a Mojang account which cannot be created anymore as it automatically sends you to Minecraft.net in order to make an account there. You Cannot use a Minecraft.net to sign in so I'm kind of stuck on what to do, I already own minecraft on a Minecraft.net account. Any help would be appreciated! How would I go about getting into the technic launcher?
    • By epicminerrrrr
      I don't know what to do I have the right password and email. I also tried my minecraft account name but nothing works.

• By Nostic
      When i try to join my single player world in Tekkit it crashes before i can even load into the world
      I have added the crash report
      crash-2019-06-18_22.07.51-server.txt
    • By Drivebyben123
      Just started playing tekkit again and decided to try out tekkit legends, when I click play on the modpack it loads in the modpacks at the bottom and then briefly changes screen then nothing happens, it just wont seem to launch the game,  can anyone help ?