xXBlueCatXx

Sound not working for tekkitlite

Ok so I downloaded tekkitlite for nostalgia and the sounds not working, i tried all sorts of things, looked at other topics did what they did, nothing worked, so could someoen with fully functional tekkitlite sounds just put their tekkitlite folder located at C:\Users\User\Appdata\Roaming\.technic\modpacks the folder will be called tekkitlite, it would be very appreciated if someone could give me a download for that so that my game is functional

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PhilipFlint
      Hello. I searched for a long time now, and I can't find any 1.13 modpacks running forge actually working...
      So can some of you suggest a 1.13 or 1.13.2 modpack?
      I'm sorry if this is the wrong category I'm posting in and for my bad english...
      (it doesn't require any mods, I can add them myself)
    • By OranTM
      I added a few mods into the 'mods' folder of the Vanilla launcher and keep getting the error below, even though the launcher is clearly incorrect and they're obviously mod files
      The mods I added are JEI, Schematica and LunatriusCore. If anyone could help with this that'd be great

• By Spinolion
      So I decided to get back into technic right? and I download the launcher (after downloading java) and downloaded a mod pack, tried launching it and it said "You need 2 GB of ram to run this"
      I have tried everything, its not detecting 64 bit java, and I need help, Please!

Photo stuff:

if someone can help me, that would help HEAPS

EDIT: Im pretty sure this is a bug so... thats why its here
    • By Emberss
      When I play Tekkit Classic in windowed mode, it can easily be displayed on my 144hz monitor. My game runs at 170fps average on the server I play on. When I switch to full screen mode, my monitor will switch automatically to 60hz, but my game will still run at 170+ frames. Does anybody know what could be happening?
    • By epro911
      I made my own modpack and i started to test it when i noticed that i cant craft a wood pickaxe if any one knows any mods that might do this (other than tinkers construct, and iguana core) then that would be appreciated
      also if this is the wrong place for this pls tell me i didnt know were to put it so i just clicked one