You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Subber
      Have you ever thought " Where could i possibly find a militaristic industrial modpack with intercontinental ballistic missiles and adventurous, yet dangerous galaxy to discover "?
      Well look no further, Thormen has it all.
      In short, Thormen could be described as: a modpack with well thought out content which offers enjoyable gameplay and interaction throughout the vast minecraft environment.

Setup your base, generate power, process ores, build strong armor & weapons, travel to space (over 20 locations), build and launch missiles, setup nuclear reactors, generate protective forcefield around your base and rule the galaxy.

Features: Turrets, Mekanism, Thermal series, space & planets, forcefields, guns,  ICBM's(missiles), Atomic Science, New mobs/items, industry, custom terrain and alot more to discover.
       Why have missiles?
      For the sake of science of course!

There is no such feeling like launching a missile at your friend, hear him rage and then see the crater on your minimap
      Missiles combined with mekanism, forcefields and other mods can result in some of the most amazing base setups out there.
      Modpack installation: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/thormen.787655

Official modpack server  has 0 lag. It is included in the modpack.

Mod list:
      JourneyMap (by techbrew) Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata) CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624) OMLib (by Keridos) OpenModularTurrets (by Keridos) Better Builder's Wands (by Portablejim) NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth) TrashSlot (by BlayTheNinth) Better HUD (by flaredot) Veining (by LalalaStab) WanionLib (by WanionCane) UniDict (by WanionCane) ICBM - Classic (by darkguardsman) It's the little things (by zlepper) Tumbleweed (by konwboj) Better Placement (by tterrag1098) Resource Loader (by lumien231) Carry On (by Tschipp) Fence Jumper (by TheRealp455w0rd) Clarity (by epicsquid319) IKWID (I Know What I'm Doing) (by InsomniaKitten) SwingThroughGrass (by exidex) Controlling (by jaredlll08) CreativeCore (by CreativeMD) PlayerRevive (by CreativeMD) Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr) ReAuth (by TechnicianLP) Smooth Font (by bre2el) FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka) GottschCore (by gottsch) Treasure2! (by gottsch) Instrumental Mobs (by mrbysco) Atomic Science (by darkguardsman) Mo' Bends (by iwoplaza) Tree Chopper (by DuchLord) Bonsai Trees (by Davenonymous) No Auto Jump (by Jacky1356400) Classic Combat (by WildBamaBoy) Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k) TombManyGraves 2 API (by M4thG33k) TombManyPlugins: Galacticraft (by M4thG33k) AsmodeusCore (by BlesseNtumble) Galaxy Space [Addon for GalactiCraft] (by BlesseNtumble) VanillaFix (by Runemoro) RandomTweaks (by TheRandomLabs) RandomPatches (by TheRandomLabs) EnderCore (by tterrag1098) Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC) Guide-API (by TehNut) Modular Forcefield System (by nekosune) Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH) TombManyPlugins - Techguns (by M4thG33k) Techguns (by pWn3d_1337) CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH) CoFH World (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH) Mekanism (by aidancbrady) Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady) Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady) MekanismOres (by phantamanta44) Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise) Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz) CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08) Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)  

• By erikcz
      Hi, yesterday, i created my own tekkit server for me and my friend (trough hamachi)
      And it worked perfectly, however today i kept disconnecting from the server after every minute of playing, without crash reports, and my friend could still play there.
      (My tekkit is crashing, not the server)

I tried restarting server, technic and tekkit, reinstalling tekkit, but nothing worked.
      Please any suggestions?

• By Xmoney
      Hey guys
      I made a Hexxit server with hamachi but i have a problem:
      The sever itself is running and there seem to be mods installed (for example i see the minimap) but when i was flying around i noticed that there a no mod flowers or mod trees... no mod blocks in general spawning on the server. I dont know if there come other mobs with hexxit but if yes, ther are no mod mobs spawning too.
      When i openend my inventory i could see all blocks the mod gives and i could place them in my inventory, but when i tried to place them somewhere they just disappeared...
      Whats the reason for this ? How can i fix this ?
      I set up the server exactly like the guy in the tutorial video but for him it seemed to work just well.
      I'm thanking you in advance for your answers.
      -Xmoney
    • By Piggie
      The ARMA 3X modpack is based off of popular modern games. ARMA 3 is the primary style of the game the modpack will simulate with its own twist. To bring Minecraft players a brand new Faction experience within the client mini games including guns, vehicles and aircrafts. Linking friends, the community and game play. The modpack will revolve around player versus players through battle between factions with modern weapons. Newly introduced gameplay to Minecraft.
      If you have not downloaded the modpack, follow the tutorial here or simply type 'Arma 3x' in the search bar of technic launcher. On the main menu, there will be a Multiplayer button that will lead you to the official server. Create your own factions, build bases, and craft vehicles to fight against other players. A texturepack is provided by the modpack, you are welcome to remove it or change it to ones you like!
      Install Java 7/8 64 bit if you don't have it already, you will need a 64 bit computer and operating system (it is recommended at least). You will need 1.5 or more GB of RAM, but 4 or above is not recommended. Crash reports should be submitted through a service like http://pastebin.com and provided a link with in the discussion tab, crash reports directly pasted into the comment will be ignored.

[Recent Updates]