TruVanillaYami

Modpack loads onto Mojang screen, then crashes

Recommended Posts

Hi! I'm going to preface this with saying I'm not the best at all of this, and it's difficult for me to read logs and such, so I was hoping for help!

 My modpack that I'm running (1.12.2) was working fine previously, but now it seems to crash anytime I try opening it. (The same happened for True SevTech, but no other modpack has had this issue.) Basically:

-I hit play modpack

-Everything in launcher loads fine

-Minecraft opens, begins loading Forge as well as the other mods, and everything seems to go fine

-Minecraft closes, reopening the Technic launcher with no error message, or anything.

Crash report from modpack: https://pastebin.com/8TT4bAXg

If you need the entire log, let me know so I can get it for you. Sorry once again, I was directed here to post issues like this, and apologies if I'm wrong! This is my first time posting here, and I'm not the best with this stuff. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TruVanillaYami said:

If you need the entire log, let me know so I can get it for you. Sorry once again, I was directed here to post issues like this, and apologies if I'm wrong! This is my first time posting here, and I'm not the best with this stuff. Thank you!

If you want a quicker answer to these things, use the Technic Discord server instead. #tech-help channel, and don't forget to read the #rules channel.

As for your issue here, Model Baker issues usually point to running out of RAM during the startup process. It is MC 1.12 after all, and RAM requirement went up considerably for such modpacks. #thanksMojang...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

If you want a quicker answer to these things, use the Technic Discord server instead. #tech-help channel, and don't forget to read the #rules channel.

As for your issue here, Model Baker issues usually point to running out of RAM during the startup process. It is MC 1.12 after all, and RAM requirement went up considerably for such modpacks. #thanksMojang...

Oh, thank you for responding! (Sadly I don't have Discord)

I don't think running out of RAM is the issue, though I'll definitely try seeing if it is. I had my brother test the modpack on his computer which would definitely have enough for it, and he has the same issue. (We're both running Windows 10, if that helps.)

Do you know how I can make sure it doesn't run out, maybe increasing it at all? I don't know where to look. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TruVanillaYami said:

Oh, thank you for responding! (Sadly I don't have Discord)

I don't think running out of RAM is the issue, though I'll definitely try seeing if it is. I had my brother test the modpack on his computer which would definitely have enough for it, and he has the same issue. (We're both running Windows 10, if that helps.)

Do you know how I can make sure it doesn't run out, maybe increasing it at all? I don't know where to look. Thank you!

It is located under Launcher Options -> Java Settings. You are still limited by the amount of RAM in your pc. 1.12 modpacks usually require atleast 4 GB, while the max for a 1.7.10 modpack tends to be 4 GB (as an example for increased RAM costs).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

It is located under Launcher Options -> Java Settings. You are still limited by the amount of RAM in your pc. 1.12 modpacks usually require atleast 4 GB, while the max for a 1.7.10 modpack tends to be 4 GB (as an example for increased RAM costs).

I increased it to 5GB, but I'm still getting the same problem.

Here's the recent crash report: https://pastebin.com/F74BUT3z

If you need the logs, let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Please try a release version of Constructs Armory, instead of a beta version: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/constructs-armory/files

I downloaded the latest release version, and it works now! I made sure to run it twice incase it was a 1-time thing, but it seems to be completely fine now! Thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By KUHMM_DUMPSTER
      when i launch hexxit everything is just fine but when i enter a world after a few minutes the game crashes can someone help me out please?
    • By deathplayer43
      so my modpack has 5mb of memory allocated but it only uses like 700mb is there a way to fix this
    • By PedrokZ
      I'm making a modpack in the 1.7.10 version of minecraft, but it always crash on the phase 3.

      Here is the log:
      https://pastebin.com/5C0XuZRr

      Someone can help me?
    • By deathplayer43
      Everytime i open up attack of the b team i always  get low frames and i set all my graphics to the lowest setting and use optifine and when i move it drops to 0 is there any way i can fix this
    • By LordZiso
      I downloaded a server to play with my friends, but after I opened the game I can't open the server, or if I open the server first the game won't open when I try to open, there are no reports it just crashes. So either the server is open or the game is open. My friend also tried but he can't do it either, the game is pixelmon reforged btw.