Sign in to follow this  
Danny84

Unable to launch Tekkit Legends

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting Tekkit Legends to launch. When I click "play" in the launcher, it validates all the files, but then just goes back to the launcher as if nothing had happened. Here is the log. I have tried resetting the modpack multiple times, to no avail. I am able to launch vanilla through the technic launcher, but not tekkit legends.

Any help is much appreciated!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Underscore
      It was as simple as that. The game closed immediately after the world generated in the Shivaxi RLCraft modpack. The console says, "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError." I have no idea what is happening, I just want to play this modpack but nothing at all is working right anywhere. Your basic answers will probably not solve the issue.

• By JragonGamer
      My modpack won't launch and crashes when I hit play.
      Here's the log: https://pastebin.com/Xg18gxSg
    • By Leafzy
      hello lately when i wanna play a modpack it crashes it happens like this i can download every modpack no problem but when i click on play it loads en at the end of loading it stops  and crashes the modpacks just wont open i tried many things but nothing worked can somebody me pls 

log files 
    • By TsE
      Hello, I have made a working modpack and then I wanted to add more mods so i updated it. After the update the error unzipping file error just popped up. Dont know how to fix this please help.