1. Pearlmini

Pearlmini

• Similar Content

• By samurich
      I have tried to put the 1.7.10 versions of the mods in Hexxit in Witchery. It then loads the game and whilst loading it just goes back to
      the launcher without any warning or notice or anything. Does anyone know what's happening here or have any tips on how to fix it?
    • By GrantTheWizard
      Hello, I am new to LUA but not in programming. I am not understanding why my blockchain is not working.
      It is supposed to go 40 blocks down the row(Hence the for loop for count 40)
      Then when it gets to 40 come back(I need to change the 3 to a 2) but what it does right now is it digs the first wheat then stays there, then executes the turn then stops. Any ideas on how to fix?

• By DUMPSTER
      when i launch hexxit everything is just fine but when i enter a world after a few minutes the game crashes can someone help me out please?
    • By FATKRAKENCaTS
      When I try and get on to my friends server recently, it says 
      "Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 72"
      I'm not sure what to do. I've tried deleting the mod-pack and reinstalling, signing out of my account on the Technic launcher, and him resetting the server,  but it  just does the same thing. I have tried searching the web but came to no conclusion why it does this. So here I am with an account, asking for help. 😢😬 The version/release is 1.6.4. But yeah any help would be great! The computer I am using is a mac if that helps.
    • By QueenVanguard
      I've started playing tekkit legends again. and it has erased all my custom emc values. i basically added emc to all items. does someone have a listen i can copy into the custom emc's config.