• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By EmperorAustin
      I placed a few chickens in a single player world, they started breeding, and before long, literally TWO THOUSAND OF THEM have spawned. I can't even get near the horde without massive slowdown, so killing them all isn't really an option. I tried doMobSpawning false, t/killallmobs, t/killchicken, t/butcher, whatever and nothing has worked. Is this part of some obscure hexxit mod, or just a glitch?

Any help would be greatly appreciated because I can't even build on my world without being like a 100 blocks away.
    • By Dytschgo
      Today I wanted to play tekkit lite but it wasn't available anymore! Yesterday it worked.
    • By RAJtheGamer
      how do I update,i cant join the server.
    • By pimpom95
      Hello. I was wondering if anyone could recommend how much ram I need for a fairly small big Dig server it will be used as a friend vs friend war. How much would I need to ensure no lag?
    • By oscarnorman
      So I started a ultra modde survival game and I played for a couple of hours, ran 1500 meters away from the start point, somehow managed to destroy my bed and I spawned 1500 meters away from my home and there is no chance I can go back except if I could use the creative command, but I cant for some reason, it just says "You dont have permission to use that command", please help me I would really aprecciate that!
      -Oscar
      The reason to why there is no chance of getting back is because of all the mobs that keeps killing me on the way back