R8_Revolver

Can't open my own modpack

12 hours ago, R8_Revolver said:

When I click play,it loads the modpack then closes the launcher and the launcher instantly appears.Is there any way to fix this?

techniclauncher_2018-10-28.log

Let's see... You forgot to include CodeChickenCore and/or CodeChickenLib. This is caused by you downloading just about every mod off some crappy thirdparty rehost site. Which is obvious, as your modpack consists of 26/33 of such mods. This is easily visible, due to the name (Modname-Mod-Mcversion) and the lack of version tags. Go fix that first by getting all mods off Curseforge, and not whatever site you used, probably 9mc.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Omeruin
      I wasn't going to have this modpack on Technic, but, I want to play with all the chosen mods on there just in case my friends want to join me at anytime.
      ---
      I've uploaded a different modpack before, personal like this one, and it worked out just fine. This one does have wayyy more mods so something different is definitely going on. Downloading the modpack is fine, it is hosted on Dropbox. However, when I try to 'play' the modpack, it loads a few things before Minecraft assets, then waits a bit, the Launcher disappears, and then the launcher reappears; meaning something crashed/is not loading right.
      Here is the crash log from Technic: { https://pastebin.com/rz39VrR3 }
      Any help would be appreciated. I tried to skim through the log myself, but it is definitely confusing for me.
      Sorry if this is in the wrong topic, or that something isn't right, I'm typing as fast as I can before I go to work (I'll be able to respond within 8-9 hours from now).
    • By Pollastre
      I am playing tekkit on a minecraft server. I use optifine and recently the game keeps crashing. I use the official launcher on Tekkit Legends version 1.1.1. Here is my latest crash report. https://pastebin.com/tzmHd8Jp
    • By TheNick
      I've been having an issue with technic launcher as it won't launch anything, it will simply load then the program refreshes and nothing happens, minecraft by itself can launch just fine with no problems but technic won't for some reason, I've done just about everything including:
      1. Reinstalling Technic
      2. Reinstalling java (64 bit)
      3. Reinstalling Minecraft
      4. snooping around the files
      Technic also doesn't leave me with any error messages, it just flashes and goes back to pretending it never did anything in the first place
      please help
    • By Expresen
      So I am new to mopacks and I have no idea what I'm actually doing but I followed some tutorials on how to do it and I managed to create a modpack that I could run and my mods are in the folder for my modpack. The problem is that whenever I play the mopack in the Technic launcher it only starts up the vanilla version of minecraft and my mods are nowhere to be seen. I did check the modpack options in the technic launcer to see if I could see the mods there, in the folder, and I could, they were all there....

I don't know what the problem is and I would love some help.
      Here is the dropbox link I used to upload the modpack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1nq6botjssakg0/ModpackV1.zip?dl=1
      Here is the modpack download link: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/rt-modpack

If any more info is needed just ask and I'll provide it if I can.
      Thanks in advance! ❤️
    • By Dekasaurus
      Hey there, I am trying to put together a custom modpack for a group that has asked for one. Currently the mods list is 

Bibliocraft, Chisel, CustomNPCS, Decocraft, MalisisCore, MalisisDoors, MorePlayerModels, MrCrayfishFurnitureMod, Pam's Harvestcraft, and WorldEdit.

It has been installing just fine, but as soon as I try to launch it, it crashes.