Sign in to follow this  
Twistedfy

[Tekkit Legends 1.7.10] Tekkit Realm | play.tekkitrealm.online [Plugins] [PVE] [80 Slots] [Open Server] [Economy & more]

Tekkit Legends version 1.1.1 (Minecraft 1.7.10)

Server IP -  play.tekkitrealm.com

About the server

Tekit Realm is a Tekkit Legends server made by myself. I made the server because we could not find a Tekkit Legends server that met my standards so I decided to make my own.  I take requests on what to add or remove in the server and we are working closely with our players to make the server how our players would like it (With our input also).

The server is almost a month and we average around 15 players + on the weekend and around 5+ on weekdays. The community on the server is amazing and we love having so many amazing members on the server. The server is hosted in France since Tekkit Legends lack EU Servers. Our server has a free "member" rank which comes with a few perks like a new kit, access to the quarry world and the ability to make your own chest shop. This is available from the store.

Our Website: https://www.tekkitrealm.com

--Banned Items - Any type of loaders, Ring of Arcarna, Destruction Catalyst, Explosives any other greifing tools

We did not want any ban items but while we were in Alpha Stage of the server we noticed that having these items left in caused lag and a lot of greifing. So these items are ban to help improve overall gameplay

The expected up time of the server, 24/7 with scheduled restarts every 8 hours to keep the gameplay smooth.

Server rules -

1.No Griefing

2.No Spamming

3.No Advertising

4.No Cursing/No Constant Cursing

5.No Trolling/Flaming

6.No Banned Items

7.No Asking for OP, Ranks, or Items

8.Respect all Players

9.Obey Staff

10. No Racist or Sexist Remarks.

11. No Mods/Hacks

12.No Full Caps Messages

13.No Builds Near Spawn

14. No EMC Farms

Thank you everyone for spending your time to read this, it is appreciated by me and all other staff at Tekkit realm. We hope to see everyone soon :)

Edited by Twistedfy

The tekkit server is now open to all! It is great to have it live again and look forward to seeing everyones faces. This time there has been major improvements plus we have a new Co-Owner warlord_beast

Come play now! play.tekkitrealm.com

You can also get freebies from our website - Https://www.tekkitrealm.com
(If you purchased a rank on the previous server, let me know so I can re add you to it)

The Tekkit server is now open to all! It is great to have it live again and look forward to seeing everyones faces. This time there has been major improvements plus we have a new Co-Owner Warlord_beast

Come play now! play.tekkitrealm.com

You can also get freebies from our website - Https://www.tekkitrealm.com
(If you purchased a rank on the previous server, let me know so I can re add you to it)

Laser-Lights-Under-350-KB.gif