[1.6.4] APOC Gaming Agrarian Skies 1 & 2 | Official Agrarian Skies Server & Modpack Host / Economy / Shops / Custom Islands / Teams / Island Borders & Protections / Keys & Vote Rewards

Zilacon

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, oWolfyz said:

The owner isnt a great owner at all just plain out a dictator to his own players got muted for just asking about why vote keys dont work on hexxit and got muted for 3 hours for being annoying 

https://imgur.com/a/mnf18bb

others have had these problems with him as well server has a lot of problems too with glitches and plugins not working the admins work so hard as well but the server is so bad its hard to even work with it i feel so bad for them 

Funny how your last post said this:

The server is great a bit of lag but its good either way lots of games and mods to play on 

Also you were muted because you kept saying the keys are broken, when me and multiple staff have explained to you over 3 times that the older servers are separated from the newer servers. Also I gave you your votekeys myself through the console. And I also helped unstuck you when you couldn't move on the server. Constantly repeating the same thing over and over when its already been answered and resolved is in fact "Annoying".

You have been helped, everyday, by every staff member. If that makes us a bad server/owner/staff. Then i guess you should find somewhere that doesn't help you.

Also might i add, your posting this negative review on the wrong topic. You never even played on this server.

I hope you rethink your actions today, and have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the server so far, economy makes it so even if I do end up lagging behind i can push forward. Aswell as keys that give pretty interesting and useful rewards. In the modpack I primarily play: agrarian skies; they almost act as a second form of a reward bag. I’d recommend and have recommend this server before to friends! 

One of the best modpack servers i've played, very rarely lags, the server hosts many of my favorite modpacks so being able to use the same network to play all of them is pretty neat. The mods seem very patient even though some players are annoying. Overall 9.4/10

On 2/17/2019 at 8:23 PM, Zilacon said:

APOC-Gaming-Network-Logo2_zpssmotkoef.pn

Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: AS.APOCGAMING.ORG | Discord: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb
Technic Modpack Link:
https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/agrarian-skies.1540828
You can also join our AS 4.1.0 server using Curse, Technic, or ATL.
For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:
http://apocgaming.org/servers

AGN is a community of gamers for minecraft and other online games founded in 1999 for gaming and setup in 2010 for minecraft servers.
We host independently from Zilacon's own privately hosted dedicated servers.
(Bungeecord, Vanilla, & Tekkit Classic are on a paid host. All others are hosted by Zilacon)
I pride myself in hosting and managing high performance servers with virtually zero down time. All of our servers have deadlock, lag, and crash detection.
Automated restart scripts, entity clearing/merging, spawn limits, timing adjustments, etc. To make the server run as smooth as possible.
Our servers normally maintain 19-20 TPS no matter what. If you experience any type of lag with a good ping to the network, please contact us so we can look into it.
Me and my staff team are available almost 24/7 on our discord server.

On APOC we have many gameplay styles for you to choose from, along with over a dozen modpacks and servers to play on.
All of our servers (excluding skyblock modpacks) have all of the features below.

Server Features:

• Always Online: Dedicated, optimized, built for performance servers since 2010. Our servers are fully automated with almost zero need for human intervention to remain online and running smooth.
  • Multiworld: We have worlds for PVP and PVE. These worlds are Survival (PVE/GriefPrevention Protection), Factions (PVP/Factions Protection), and Towny (PVP/Towny Protection). PVP worlds allow griefing and raiding by following the rules within the factions and towny plugins for war. Survival is PVE only and uses GriefPrevention for its protections.
  • Custom Economy (APOC-Payday): Our economy is like no other, with one giant plugin (APOC-Payday) this plugin offers rewards for over 30 gameplay activities from killing mobs/players to crafting items. It also rewards you for voting with keys/kits to redeem for items and economy/exp/claimblocks. Our plugin also handles sign shops, player plots, automatic ranking, online/login rewards, and much more.
  • Admin & Player Shops: We provide basic vanilla items in the spawn tower for admin shops. And we leave the modded side for players to buy a plot in spawn, create a shop, and select their items and prices for their shop. We encourage a competitive player market on APOC. Our admin shops will not interfere with selling modded items.
  • Custom /help Commands: We have a custom menu of /help commands that explain everything on apoc. How to use our economy, claim systems, worlds, voting, shops, teleportation and homes, and much more. If these help commands cannot answer your questions, staff are available on the servers or on discord.
  • MCMMO & APOC-RPG: All of our servers come equipped with MCMMO and APOC-RPG which adds skills, bonus drops for actions, custom enchanted item drops from mobs, and randomly placed chests or structures with loot inside in the worlds.
  • Bungeecord: Our custom bungeecord server allows clients of any version to connect to our network & servers. Once connected to the server of your choice, you can communicate with everyone from every server, and see everyone who is online in the tab list from all servers.

Looking for Staff:

• We are seeking active staff members for all servers on apoc. If you are interested in any position please apply on the links below. We are looking for java developers and server staff.
  • Apply for Chat Mod: http://apocgaming.org/cmodapp
  • Apply for Developer: http://apocgaming.org/devapp

Voting & Reviewing Rewards:

• Voting for our network on one of the 36 vote sites listed on our /vote command in game or on our site at http://apocgaming.org/vote will give you 1 Common Key and 1 VoteKey.
  • Common keys are one of 4 types of item reward keys issued on the servers. These keys can be earned by voting, being online, or logging in daily. When redeemed they will give you one item out of a long list of possible rewards. The higher grade the key is the better the rewards. Redeeming keys like Common have a chance to upgrade to Uncommon, and Uncommon to Rare, etc.
  • Vote Keys are issued only for voting for sites, they give 1 EXP Level, $100 Economy, and 10 Claimblocks.
  • We also reward for reviewing our network/servers on vote sites and forums like this (technic). If you enjoy our servers, please write us a review by replying to this topic for $2500 Economy and 3 Rare keys as a reward. If you got any suggestions or ideas for improvement, we are open to change. Just let us know!

Great server! No lag or anything great community and staff! rEALLY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL SERVER

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Review: The APOC server is fantastic. Good fun, lots of nice plugins, and admin help 24/7. Also, there are many different severs for many different mod packs through one hub. I’ve never seen that before, I would definitely recommended for you to join in on the fun.

• Zilacon changed the title to [1.6.4] APOC Gaming Agrarian Skies 1 & 2 | Official Agrarian Skies Server & Modpack Host / Economy / Shops / Custom Islands / Teams / Island Borders & Protections / Keys & Vote Rewards