[1.6.4] APOC Gaming Agrarian Skies 1 & 2 | Official Agrarian Skies Server & Modpack Host / Economy / Shops / Custom Islands / Teams / Island Borders & Protections / Keys & Vote Rewards

Zilacon

The Server for the most part is lag free. I would say 90%. The staff are positive and help when asked. I find the help that was given to me for a specific issue not server related was amazing, fast and supportive. 

They have pretty much the standard plugins you would expect from a server this size but they do stand out with some custom plugins. The spawn is a a little overbuilt, but makes up for it with helpful signage. Over all i give the server...

8 out of 10 stars for Lag and play

9 out of 10 for Error free play

10 out of 10 for staff and community

10 out of 10 for banned item's. They allow a lot more then most servers

Would i recommend this server to others, ABSOLUTELY! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

This server can be very fun at times. Most of the time while im play BT im having a good time. Im building my house, or flying around with my friends. A couple of problems Ive seen is that the economy is very grindy. You are capped at how much money you can make in a certain amount of time. Ive also had problems with voting, which is the main source of your income in the game. However these set backs as aggravating as they can be, i still have a lot of fun. The staff are very helpful and are available 24/7 and the players are very kind and easy to get along with.  

• Zilacon changed the title to [1.6.4] APOC Gaming Agrarian Skies 1 & 2 | Official Agrarian Skies Server & Modpack Host / Economy / Shops / Custom Islands / Teams / Island Borders & Protections / Keys & Vote Rewards

Updated title and description, fixed several links, and posted both AS1 & AS2 modpacks.
We have been the official server for Agrarian Skies since 2020 so our old APOC Agrarian Skies modpack was deleted a while back since we are now included inside of the official packs.
Come check us out!