1. gattiskandis

gattiskandis

• Similar Content

• By Davy2011
      So i've had this server from the looks for quite some years and it ran fine. But now when I try to play it, it starts up normally, then going to the world to boot it up, then BAM! It closes with "server closed", then just crashes just like that and throws me this error. I tried it with and without Optifine, yet it still throws the same complaint at me. I tried to remove any persky mods that was causing the problem, but nothing. I even updated every mod that was outdated using a mod that detects whats outdated and whatnot, yet it still did the same crash to me. Anything to do? And yes, I know its talking about Optifine not being compatible, but I don't know why it still crashes even with it removed. I've explained this all over and people just can't help. If nobody can help out on this, forget it, i'll just make a whole new thing and scrap this.

Edit: I've already fixed it myself, thanks for the help.

• By FemaleTophat
      My friend recently made a server on the modpack: Pixelmon Reforged. The server was pretty laggy, and I was having some problems rejoining, so I decided to go to task manager and force it to close, but after doing that, the modpack decided not to cooperate, and now it won't open at all. Other modpacks will open, sure, but when I click "play" on the modpack, it loads very quickly and then nothing happens. I can click play again, same thing. I tried deleting the pack and installing it again. Same thing. Please help? 
    • By Davy2011
      So i've had this server from the looks for quite some years and it ran fine. But now when I try to play it, it starts up normally, then going to the world to boot it up, then BAM! It closes with "server closed", then just crashes just like that and throws me this error. I tried it with and without Optifine, yet it still throws the same complaint at me. I tried to remove any persky mods that was causing the problem, but nothing. I even updated every mod that was outdated using a mod that detects whats outdated and whatnot, yet it still did the same crash to me. Anything to do? And yes, I know its talking about Optifine not being compatible, but I don't know why it still crashes even with it removed.
      crash-2020-08-18_02.51.45-server.txt
    • By brzi
      Hi, so I have a problem installing any modpack.. I tried reinstalling launcher, java, even tried a bunch of other java versions... I have a x64 system, here is a picture of my log
    • By Rishum
      Website: SiriusMC.Net | Server IP: Legends.SiriusMC.net | Discord: https://discord.gg/jBBDFPd
      Founded in mid-2019, SiriusMC is a small community-driven network that offers servers in both Tekkit Legends and The 1.12.2 Pack.
      Hosted on a high performance dedicated server in an EU data center and having done extensive development to the mod pack (Custom Mod Patches, Performance enhancements, and plugins) we aim to create one of the most stable & lag-free Tekkit Legends playing experiences.
      Our Tekkit Legends is community-focused and allows you to manually enable/disable PVP allowing players to play the modpack in the way they feel most comfortable playing.
      Key Features:
      At SiriusMC we offer the current features:
       EMC Farms: All EMC generators are unpatched and permitted on SiriusMC - Got a cool design for a durability EMC farm? SiriusMC is the perfect place to build it!  24/7 Uptime - Excluding scheduled restarts, SiriusMC is online 24/7.  Toggleable PVP: By default, PVP is disabled however players can manually enable it should they wish to do so.  Player & Admin Shops: SiriusMC has a GUI based Admin & Player Shop. The Admin shop is accessible anywhere and sells both modded and vanilla items and creates a fair minimum pricing system. The Playershop is also GUI based and allows players to buy/sell items quickly and easily without having to visit a centralized area or deal with a complex plots systems.  Fair Economy: SiriusMC at its core runs a player based economy however there are multiples ways to make money such as: Voting, Playtime, Selling Items In A Playershop, Lottery, SGamble & Mob Arena*  Playtime & Paid Ranks: SiriusMC has both ranks that can be obtained via playtime as well as ranks that can be purchased.  Custom Patches & Plugins: The vast majority of the mods we run are custom forks with specialized custom developed mod patches to fix various mod issues and crashes.  Strong Community: We pride ourselves on the strong, welcoming, and close community that we have developed. New players are always welcome and staff can be reached easily in-game or on Discord.  Modded Land Protection: SiriusMC runs a custom version of Grief Prevention to ensure that your land is safe from grief, theft, and other malicious actions.  Regular Backups: All SiriusMC servers are backed up every 4 hours to a remote server ensuring that your data is safe no matter what. Banned Items:
      The items listed below have been banned from being used on the server. Players are not permitted to use these items and the reason why each item is banned is also listed below:
      Firestorm Ore (Claim Bypass) Digital Thermometer (Crashes Server) Rain Maker (Changes Weather) Smoke/Smoke Grenade (Claim Bypass) Engineer's Toolbox Timer (Use Bluepower) Explosives (Claim Bypass/Grief) Luminator (Crashes Server) Fuzzy Crafting Table/Fuzzy Upgrade (Multiple Known Bugs). SiriusMC is committed to reducing the ban item list and is working to implement various patches & fixes to reduce this list.
      Server Rules:
      Listed Below are the rules that apply when playing on the SiriusMC Tekkit Legends Server. These rules apply to all players on the server regardless of rank.
      No Hacking, Cheating or Exploiting The Server. No Advertising, Spamming or Trolling. No Griefing or Stealing from Claimed Land. Redstone Clocks must be set to 1 second or higher. Trades must be within +-50% of the admin shop price. Items or Money may not be given out for free. EMC farms are permitted. Do not attempt to bypass player restrictions or rules. Chat should be kept clean. Be considerate with Large scale factories/farms. No Anti-AFK machines. Do not build around the sides of someone's claim. Voting:
       Voting for SiriusMC on a range of vote sites offers a range of vote rewards.  The following rewards are offered for voting: Crate Keys, Money, Claimblocks, Food & Vote Tokens.  The amount of vote rewards you receive is based on your rank, the higher your rank the higher the reward!  Personal Anchors can be obtained via vote tokens. Hub:
      SiriusMC operates as a bungee server with a central hub allowing you to easily connect to either server on the network. During scheduled restarts, players are moved to the hub instead of being kicked from the server making our already short restarts more seamless. Server Hub IP: Play.SiriusMC.net Plugins:
      Our Tekkit Legends server runs a wide range of plugins, many of which have been specially created by our developers for the server. Listed below is a short list of examples of the various plugins that SiriusMC runs:
      Custom Grief Prevention Fork Essentials Auto-rank Lottery Sirius Gamble Sirius Playershops Images:
      Spawn Outside:

Spawn Inside:

Hub:

*Mob Arena is still in development