I think they should someday add levers that don't jump out of the place when water block hits it. It could be crafted with one normal lever and one pipe sealant. (Pipe Sealants are used to make waterproof transport pipes, so it would make sense if it would be used in the crafting recipe of waterproof lever)

This is just my weird idea that I got at midnight, please ignore :-D

I like that idea. Add waterproof buttons to that aswell. Would be nice to have an underwater redstone door contraption.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By stefan999_999
      When I try to craft a item in tekkit, It sometimes doesnt work, I can put in the materials, but It shows nothing on the part where the result item should appear.
    • By Trexroufish
      Hello everyone I hope your day is going well. I am the owner of Hypnomagic and me and my team have been working on this server that will be going Public on the 17th of March this Friday. Everyone who joins the first week and meets an admin will receive a Week One Rank which will consist of some goodies and benefits. The server has a website and will have a donation system as well so we can fund for the server. There are custom armour sets which are cosmetics so they don't change stats just looks using the armors workshop mod. There will be  unique cosmetics for each rank and the best rank will allow you to create your own! 
      Slots: 50 for now but will extend if needed.
      Modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/hypnomagic.984698 *There is no art or details on the modpack yet but they have been created but we have had troubles uploading them.*
      Website: http://hypnomagic.scalacube.net/ *Still work in progress*

• By abilnf
      Hello!
      A few days ago I created a voltz server together with my friends. Now i have a problem:
      I want to create a missile module, and I took all items I need, but: The fuel canister should only loose one fuel, but it dissepears!
      If anyone has an Idea how I can fix this, please answer! Thanks.
    • By willem554
      Hello guys,
      This is my first forum and i'm not very experienced in modpacks. 
      I just started playing FTB and Tekkit, but i see i struggle a lot with these mods. even with the wiki's.
      i really want to get into industrial kinda stuff. 
      also i would love to start getting to know magica. but i need a hand-holding modpack, maybe something with quests that help me slowly start up. 
      is there a modpack like this?
      Thanks!