Server installation?

Zoned

Download the server from this link: https://github.com/Universal-Electricity/Voltz-Mod-Pack/archive/master.zip

Open the file called 'Server'

In this release you need to remove mystcraft from the mods folder as it crashes the server on startup.

After that's done run one of the .bat files depending on how much ram you want to run the server on.

what server folder there is no server folder all i get are these folders when i un-zip the archive

-PLACE THESE FILES INSIDE minecraft_server.jar

-mods

-coremods

-config

please help i dont know what server file you are refering to ?

can you at least do it and upload the files to like mediafire or some other file sharing site and give me the download link so i can play it with my friends?

what server folder there is no server folder all i get are these folders when i un-zip the archive

-mods

-coremods

-config

can you at least do it and upload the files to like mediafire or some other file sharing site and give me the download link so i can play it with my friends?

I think Zoned's problem has been solved, Taylor.

All thanks to this wonderful and almighty Louiskw, eh? Good thing Louis is around to be a helpful, sophisticated, and well educated person, eh? Oh wait.. Cheap shot decided he was ban worthy because he signed his post with a signature. My bad.

The reason he got banned was for mod sass, as can be seen in another hilarious whale box thread:

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/godwin-land-speed-world-record-achieved.33721/

All thanks to this wonderful and almighty Louiskw, eh? Good thing Louis is around to be a helpful, sophisticated, and well educated person, eh? Oh wait.. Cheap shot decided he was ban worthy because he signed his post with a signature. My bad.

Woo sneaky, you managed to post so much before I got around to banning you again. I didn't ban lewiskw but I'm quite sure the ban was because he insulted and sassed another technic dev and compared us to hitler :lol:. But by all means keep up this hilarious crusade of justice!

-mods

-coremods

-config

The server file refers to the one you download from minecraft.net, if you need any help, you should check my thread on making a server.

I'm back!

And I edited my post a while ago to link you to the FTB repo (UniversalElectricity from FTB is the same as Voltz).

FTB seem to think that they can distribute the server jar, whereas Technic don't. Don't know who's right but that link is waaay easier.