Mekanism Refined Steel Dust, and Steel Ingots

escap3faith

What version of Voltz are you currently using? The recipe for Enriched Iron was missing in 1.0.1. It has been added in later versions. If you update the Client and the Server you will be able to make the Enriched Iron needed to use the Metallurgic Infuser.

I believe the version it was added in was 1.0.2 but they are currently on 1.0.5 and that is the one I suggest.

Just in case you are trying the wrong recipe. You need to place an Enriched Alloy above and below an Iron Bar to create 6 Enriched Iron. To make an Enriched Alloy you need to surround an Iron Bar with Red Stone on the Top, Left, Right and Bottom. I can confirm this is working.

I'm using the recommended build in the Technic Launcher. None of the other ones will work with my server. For me I have to place Enriched Alloy above and below iron dust. I couldn't make iron dust because I needed it to build the Crusher that creates the dust. I had to just spawn in 9 Refined Steel Ingots.

I always thought steel was made with railcraft blast furnaces, which are a pain in the arse to make because they need materials from the nether, which to get there u need diamonds. I thought this stuff was supposed to help u early on.

Also you can charge items without a Solar Generator. You can make a Battery Box and a Coal Generator. Put the radar gun in the battery box and power it with the generator. Once you make enough Steel to make the Crusher for Platinum Dust then you can replace it with Solar Power.

Thanks! Now I can charge my radar gun and blow shit up with my missiles

I always thought steel was made with railcraft blast furnaces, which are a pain in the arse to make because they need materials from the nether, which to get there u need diamonds. I thought this stuff was supposed to help u early on.

You CAN make steel that way, or you can make it the Meckanism way: Iron Bar With Coal/Charcoal Top+Bottom, Left And Right, Which Makes Dust, Smelt it and theres your standard steel (much faster than a Blast Furnace and Coke oven) the issue was refining it to make more Meck Machines,

As for helping early on, I think your looking at the wrong mod, RC makes Rail Building (crafting) much more complicated, but adds so much more usability

I'm using the recommended build in the Technic Launcher. None of the other ones will work with my server. For me I have to place Enriched Alloy above and below iron dust. I couldn't make iron dust because I needed it to build the Crusher that creates the dust. I had to just spawn in 9 Refined Steel Ingots.

I've just checked my NEI and for Enriched Iron, its an Iron Bar, not dust, on recommended Build: 1.0.5