Slayer3000bot

Unban for the discord server

Posted (edited)

I was banned from the server about 3 to 4 years ago and I would like to request a unban. I was banned for insulting a mod/admin (EvilBird) I believe I should be unbanned because I have changed I was basically a kid but now im more or less a teenager and I can control my anger and my self now. 

I acknowledge that the ban was completely my fault but I have now changed to a better person.

Discord Username and tag: Slayer3000bot#7820

Edited by Slayer3000bot

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By praneima
      Hello i am very sorry i did something wrong. Yesterday 2017 10 02(for me) i got banned on discord forever for no reason, i did not break rules now. i did have multiple accounts. But  kimiki sayd i can stay, i got told that all staff got informed too. then i asked when will i get unmuted(because i forgot when) on tech-help and i asked EvilOwl and i got told never(now i remember that i was soposed to be unmuted in 6 months). but he told me things then i do not know why but he sayd that i am getting banned. And now i think he thought that i got a new account again but i didn't i just changed my name from hardrock663 to praneima(my ign) please help me even if all i have been on discord for was tech-help i still want to be able to talk to people and hammer rule breakers and i have read the rules and as i remember there is no rule that i cant ask staff questions(i did not ping him with @). All i came to ask can i get unbanned?