Lacrusis

Looking for Staff and Testers!

Hello all!

We are attempting to get a new Attack of the B-Team Server rolling.  We have been in development on and off over the last couple of months but are finding we do not have enough hands.  We invite you to join us as either staff or testers!

A tad about the server.  We started a few years ago as a Tekkit Classic server under Expanded Industries.  We are running the same name, same ownership, new modpack.  While we have connected with a few of our old players it is not quite enough to get us back off the ground.  We need YOU!

We are looking for an Admin, General Moderators, Builders and some website help.  We will most likely use a premium enjin website until we can merit our own.  If interested, please reply to thread or contact me directly with basic info and we will chat.

Thank you all.  Hope to speak with you soon!

Posted (edited)

Hello, I am interested in helping in your development... I would love to become a staff or mod but only if you see me fit.. I love playing minecraft and love building and I'm pretty creative so please allow me to join your team! :D

Edited by KayKay200
Mistake lol

10 hours ago, KayKay200 said:

Hello, I am interested in helping in your development... I would love to become a staff or mod but only if you see me fit.. I love playing minecraft and love building and I'm pretty creative so please allow me to join your team! :D

Thank you KayKay200, I have responded via private message.  Hope to hear form you soon!

this is a server board. You will need to follow our server guidelines and post your IP for users to join, along with all the information you're missing on the title