cpm9

Forge not loading in 1.14 mod pack

Question

Please do not ban me for this post. I believe this is a Technic bug and not a mod pack bug.

My mod pack starts and gets to the main menu but forge is not loading at all. There are no forge logs either.
I am using Minecraft 1.14.2 and I have the universal jar of Forge 1.14.2-26.0.33 renamed as "modpack.jar" and placed in the bin folder as usual.
I get three severe's and a warning in my technic log.
I am assuming it is something to do with the warning which reads: File version.json not found in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming.technic\modpacks\one-forteen-pack\bin\modpack.jar
However, version.json is present in the bin folder but it seems to be searching in modpack.jar for the version.json file. For past mod packs Technic has always generated this file for me, I am very confused.

I have attatched my technic launcher log and the version.json file and a file containing my system information.

techniclauncher_2019-06-18.log version.json DxDiag.txt

1 answer to this question

"The Technic Launcher does not support Forge modpacks beyond 1.12.2. There is currently no timeframe for this changing." - PlowmanPlow