Keillas

Can't connect to server

I've been trying various things for the last 5 or 6 hours, I usually try not to ask for help on technical problems but I'm stumped.

The server runs fine. I run minecraft_server.1.12.2 .jar with everything from the Yogbox 2.0 modpack put into the same directory as the .jar. The issue is, the server shows up as a vanilla server when I try to connect to it (I've gone through all of port forwarding). When I do connect to it, it says "failed to login: invalid session..." and boots me off, all it shows in the server log is that I was disconnected right off the bat. I don't know if I have some niche problem or I'm stupid, but as far as I can tell I followed the guides I tried to the book.

Posted (edited)

My bad dude. I had to start a .bat and run the other jar, not the one I was using. It's all good now.

Edited by Keillas

30 minutes ago, Keillas said:

My bad dude. I had to start a .bat and run the other jar, not the one I was using. It's all good now.

Ah, no worries. I just like to get a little bit sarcastic when people start the vanilla server and then wonder why its a vanilla server. Hope ya don't mind :P