Boboyoshi

Quarry Curious Problem

Hello there, I have a question about my quarry. I've never seen this problem. So my quarry is powered up by a reactor and the power is sent wireless with the power teleport pipe. The Quarry works fast and fine but whenever I get close to it, it stops. The quarry works only when I am not near. It is a bit far from my house but not really that far. Let's say 256 blocks or something like that, even more. My items are also sent wireless with the item teleport pipe and I already built some Teleport Tethers and put them on the road to the quarry, thought it would help. 

Edited by Boboyoshi

3 hours ago, Boboyoshi said:

Good question actually, should I build a Chunk Loader?

It would probably help yes. Make sure to check chunk boundaries for that. Either F7 or F9.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By EpicrafterHD
      hello,
      EpicrafterHD here
      I have some problems with my tekkit server...
      I have been looking on google for days...
      Problem 1:
      When i add any plugin(does not matter wihich plugin) my quarry stop working...
      Problem 2
      my console is spamming slotchanging...
      even if I have not added a plugin.
      (Some of the console log)
      01.03 18:42:24 [Server] INFO slotChanging(21)
      01.03 18:42:20 [Server] INFO slotChanging(19)
      01.03 18:42:19 [Server] INFO slotChanging(0)
      01.03 18:42:19 [Server] INFO slotChanging(22)
      01.03 18:42:18 [Server] INFO slotChanging(21)
      01.03 18:42:17 [Server] INFO slotChanging(20)
      01.03 18:42:15 [Server] INFO slotChanging(0)
      01.03 18:42:14 [Server] INFO slotChanging(0)
      01.03 18:42:13 [Server] INFO slotChanging(0)
      01.03 18:42:12 [Server] INFO slotChanging(0)
      01.03 18:42:11 [Server] INFO slotChanging(30)
      01.03 18:40:01 [Server] INFO slotChanging(28)
      I hope some one can help my!
      You can give a feedback on this form or you can add my on skype: EpicrafterHD HD

Thanks!
    • By ajent1202
      I have no idea what I am doing wrong here. In the first image, I am inside my base/factory/building; whatever you want to call it. EU should be flowing from a full MFE into the Big Flux Generator, and from the Big Flux Generator into the Wooden Kinesis Pipe and finally into the Power Teleport Pipe. The Power Teleport Pipe is linked to the quarry shown in the second picture, which also has an Item Transport Pipe (the Item Transport Pipes are not yet linked). I previously tried to use Power Converters, but my High Voltage EU Consumer exploded as soon as I plugged it into the system. EDIT: I have also tried not using a Wooden Kinesis Pipe whatsoever.
      Please help me!
      P.S. Sorry about the image quality, I had to keep scaling each of them down until I was allowed to upload them both.

SOLVED: I was using a Big Flux Generator, and not a Big Electric Flux Generator. Silly mistake, sorry everyone.
    • By RockyHaugen
      Hello,
      So, I haven't played tekkit in a while(A few years), and last I played I did not have this issue.
      When trying to power my quarry, using three Stirling Engines, I get one engine holding a steady green with 10 RF/t output, but the two others quickly turn read and break down, while only outputting 3RF/t.
      The quarry also mines increadibly slow, I do not know whether this is because of the engines ouput or because I placed it in a body of water.
      Is there a cap on how much the quarry can take at once, or is my setup wrong?
      All response is greatly appreciated.

• By WrathOfDarkn3ss
      Me and my friends are having a Nitrado Server, with 6144MB RAM, and we have just finished building a quarry... as we tried to put it up and transfer EU into RF, which we have done successfully, the quarry keeps on bugging around... first of all, as u can see in the pictures... the quarry is literally only digging random holes which is completely strange...
      2. it's throwing out cobblestone (no real items) in form of a laser which is randomly flying around ...

anyone know's why and how i can fix this? 

(cant upload the other picture cuz they are too big :/)

• By mat31new
      Hello! I have a private tekkit legends server that I play on with my friend. We built a quarry and there seems to be some sort of bug, I connected 3 stirling engines and the quarry receives energy only from one. I have also tried connecting the engines with kinesis pipes and the total energy received by the quarry is 9rf/t and the output of each engine is 3rf/t. Am I missing something or is this a bug?