Official Documentation

Calclavia

As many of you have requested and wanted an official documentation and wiki, the Universal Electricity team has set up an official wiki for the Voltz mod pack! Thanks to Mastergalen for hosting the server. It would really help if you guys contribute to our official wiki instead of trying to each create your own wiki. Here is the official wiki, anyone can edit: http://wiki.universalelectricity.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its guns mod not food mod dont you know think called google or minecraft forums

I think you're a very smart individual. *sarcasm*

^See, this is a thing on the Internet, saying something even though you think something else. Moderators obviously know what is the flans mod, but what they know as well is that you're posting in the wrong place a thing that has been requested thousands (literally) of times.

I think you're a very smart individual. *sarcasm*

^See, this is a thing on the Internet, saying something even though you think something else. Moderators obviously know what is the flans mod, but what they know as well is that you're posting in the wrong place a thing that has been requested thousands (literally) of times.

well after i publiced that post i only then saw the real post so sorry but that the sad reality

• 3 weeks later...