Where/how to buy Tutti Sound CD?

TheBytemaster

So, I recently discovered this Touhou doujin music circle, (If you haven't heard of Touhou, I don't really blame you. It's an absurdly difficult bullet-hell type game made by a man known only as ZUN), called Tutti Sound. They make fantabulously amazing epic orchestral music.

Example: ->

To make a short story even shorter, I want to buy the -newest album- that just barely came out, but it says that they cannot ship internationally, and to “Contact me by e-mail or Facebook”

I cannot find, for the life of me, any way to do this. All of the pages I found on Facebook appear to be unofficial.

So, essentially, what I am asking is, can anyone find a way to contact this group, OR can anyone find a way to purchase this and have it shipped internationally to America? I would be extremely grateful if you helped.

Many thanks!

EDIT: To be ABSOULUTELY CLEAR,I am aware that it would probably be easy, but I -DO NOT- want to pirate this music. I respect them more than that. Thanks

*cough* pirate bay *cough*

Are you incapable of doing anything other than impulse posting? The guy explicitly said no piracy on the first ducking post, not to mention the more than obvious view on piracy by the community.

On Topic: So what is this Tenso thing? I looked into it but couldn't find any concrete answers

Are you incapable of doing anything other than impulse posting? The guy explicitly said no piracy on the first ducking post, not to mention the more than obvious view on piracy by the community.

He was responding to a different person who was talking about the games, not the music mentioned in the OP.

@Mooseman9: You can find english patches at http://en.touhouwiki.net/, but you'll have to find the games elsewhere I think.

He was responding to a different person who was talking about the games, not the music mentioned in the OP.

@Mooseman9: You can find english patches at http://en.touhouwiki.net/, but you'll have to find the games elsewhere I think.

Regardless, my second point still applies, and were he to think for more than a few seconds, he wouldn't have posted that.

So I found a site where it's already English-patched, and now I have TH6. It's actually not that hard on normal, although I did die a few times. -.-

The website I used was this: http://moriyashrine.weebly.com/official-touhou-games.html

Try beating it on Normal without using continues. That's the "proper" way to play the game, and it will unlock the hard-as-balls Extra Stage.

Try beating it on Normal without using continues. That's the "proper" way to play the game, and it will unlock the hard-as-balls Extra Stage.

That seems like a little bit of an -understatement-.

The worst spellcard starts at 7:32;

(Note how after the first death, the player just hides in the corner, praying that none of the bullet-tentacles hit him.)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...