[1.0.11]iDream Voltz [PvP][100 Slots] [NOTHING BANNED] [NO LAG] Recommended |PLUGINS| FACTIONS <----

iWireless

6gGXo.png

vxbigsigblack.png

8dIwF.gif

[Good Post? Comment Below]

IP: VOLTZ.IDREAMSERVERS.COM

[WE RECOMMEND READING ALL THE INFO]

SJB1L.png

Server IS UP And was FULL So we Upgraded Slots to 100! Thats 50 More. And Remember join for intense PVP/RAID Server! We are also going to be one of the recommended servers For Voltz! In the next Update! Thanks for all the support!

1201301031440284_1_CONVOISHERE.png

** ADDED THIS TO QUICKLY SWITCH TO THE PAGE WITH ALL THE LATEST REPLIES ON THIS FORUM POST **

ULVPg.png

iDream Voltz is a Brand New Server for Voltz a New Mod Pack for the Technic Launcher. We created this server to compete with the Official PVP/Raid Server on the Voltz Mod Pack, because we believe we can do better. Me and my Co-Owner have tons of experience with Server hosting and we have a great team of staff and great Team of Devs [Web Dev/ Code Devs ect..], We host one Tekkit Server Currently [iDream Tekkit].

iDream Voltz is a Server where you can Enjoy Lag Free Voltz. Fight Against Others , with all your Voltz Items [Missiles Ect.].

bl2v3.png

iDream Voltz is Running off our Dedicated Server.

Specs:

Intel Xeon E3-1270v2

32 GB DDR3 Ram

1GB/s Upload

DDOS Protection.

-----------------------------

This Makes our Server LAG FREE. Currently we are running 50 Slots, to test how fast our server can get full. If we get full we will gradually update our player slots.

iDream Voltz is 24/7 and No LAG, if there is DOWN Time its only because we are fixing BUGS/Crashing/ or its Maintenance

KZrhq.png

What Makes iDream Voltz Special over other servers?

We have a Dedicated Team of Staff / Devs workin on the server Just for you Guys to enjoy Game Play. We are also a Great PVP / Raid / Grief Server where the SPAWN isn't Destroyed everyday. We made it Missile Proof, and no its not made out of Bedrock.

We Provide a Lag Free Server that some servers lack. We also have No Banned Items Just go out and have Fun and Make your Team the Best.

We Have BUKKIT!!!! Yes Bukkit you heard us we are one of the first Voltz Server to implement Bukkit to Voltz! And probably your wondering if you have Bukkit do you have a Clan System and the answer is YESS!!! We do have clans! Working right now! Just some bugs but their are being worked out!, We have Essentials for commands , /tpa , /sethome, /home and Guess what WE ALSO HAVE SHOPS [being implemented in new spawn]. We are working like crazy to make this the #1 Server for Voltz. We are getting their but we want to see what you guys want Next in Plugins! Mini Games are coming Soon to enhance game play. Money system is coming in too! [Currently No Money System].

mgoDU.png

jDiDu.jpg

FN9vm.jpg

ZlGgy.png

No Hacking

No Exploiting

No Glitching

No Harassment [Any Kind]

No Spamming

No Raging

No Asking for Items or Ranks

No Advertising Other Servers

Use Common Sense

Lastly HAVE FUN

:)

Gev9z.png

Staff List:

Owner: iWireless + iPenguinMC

Co-Owner: bittyfendi

Head-Admin: GoldenJz

Admins: ImahBoss + Evokinz

Mods: Zombie_Clown + Plokami666

-----------------------

We Have Staff Online Everyday at every Given time, but we are trying to hire more.

So if you want to be a staff Please Fill this Application and comment below

Staff Applications are NOW CLOSED, till the rest are replied too.

nu7yJ.png

Donations Info:

We Recommend Donating to our Server to Keep Us Running, but its totally Up to you.

Donation Ranks will be Posted here As soon as we make them

This Server will run everyday and will not Shut Down [For Awhile

:)] Our Server Network has a lot of Donation Money but if donations come they can help us Fund more Money to The Voltz Server.

P2QvA.png

OiMRJ.png

Currently as our Network just was created. So our Website is

WWW.IDREAMSERVERS.COM

--------------------------------------------

This is because our server network was created by merging two tekkit servers together

1. iCraft Tekkit

2. Dream Craft

So our new website is in Making

** This post will be updated with the New Website Info **

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3EUYA.png

6IPQ1.png

1. When you Spawn do /Spawn

Currently our Spawn System is Bugged

:(

2. Run far away to Make your BASE

Because you dont want to be raided and griefed asap.

3. Invite trusted People to your Group [No Plugin] [Just Stay in a House together

:P]

Invite trusted players because people can grief you and backstab you.

4. Tell Staff about Exploits, Glitches, Hackers, We will Reward you With Gifts

Just Help the Community

Thats It Thats all you Need to Know

** SIDE NOTE YOU MAY ENCOUNTER LAG BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE EXPLORING THE WORLD **

*** JUST SOMETHING COOL ***

Yogscast: Duncan and Sjin Joined our Server!

Here is a Picture of Duncan Provided from one of Our Users:

picofdunca.png

^ Thanks Evokinz for Sending us the Picture *

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:Kyle

Username:kmen117

Time Zone:Central

Why We Should Pick You:I am a long time player with the idream community I join the tekkit server during the first couple weeks when it was icraft tekkit I am able to help in the afternoons and on the weekends I know how universal electricity works in a way I know how to produce power and how to use the reactors

Name: Vy (Preferably Addressed by Annie or Vanilla)

Username: Zombie_Clown

Time Zone: Pacific Standard (-8 GMT)

Why We Should Pick You: I feel like i would be an asset to the staff team due to a large experience with modding a tekkit server for several months. (Until it was basically ended due to lacking funds. Donators ;/) I also feel that since i've played as many of these players i understand that there often is two sides of arguments that mods may overlook. Beyond just knowing a little about modding, i love to play and i believe that's an important part of being a mod for a server because there are ones that don't really care to play so may not be too interested in others and their enjoyment of the game.

In Summary i feel i'd be a benefit to the server because:

• Experience Modding a server (Including several plugins such as PexPromote and warp ones)
  • Active on the server almost daily for one to two hours. More on Weekends.
  • Large enjoyment of the Game overall
  • A Sad, but not minding the meaner enforcing part of being a mod. (As it was my role on Phoenix Craft)

Name:Tom

Username:buzzkill74

Time Zone:GMT

Why We Should Pick you:because i have a lot of experience as a staff member i have been a owner,head admin,admin mod and operator i have a lot of experience with all the commands right now voltz is new but i have learned abit about it and its items im friendly and fair i will always help other staff and players if they have any questions i will help and answer them i will never leave a project unfinished and i will help listen and respect the ranks above me and below me currently im looking for a server and i think i will be a good asset to the staff and the community and i joined on the 22nd of september but i think my enjin account deleted my communities

Name:james

Username:venomfreak

Time Zone:eastern

Why We Should Pick You:i am an excellent programer. i am a very experienced mod/admin. i can work with bukkit plugins very well. i can detect hackers very fast. i can also give some good plugin advice. excuse me if i don't write the other necessary skills for an admin. to me they are implied you would think that all admin's are so

Name: James

Username: Karinth

Time Zone: Pacific

Why We Should Pick You: I have been playing Tekkit and Technic for about 7 months, although I took a bit of time off. When I played only vanilla I owned 7 servers since 2010 and have been an Admin or Mod on over double that. I am more with the In-game admin than server side but I do know both. That and I just love to play in general.

Name:Tiago(James in English)

Username:Engraze

Time Zone: GMT

Why We Should Pick You: i think you should pick me because i always folow the rules

i'm a mature person , i play minecraft since beta 1.3 , if i see someone that needs help if he doesnt know an

item recipe (for example ) il try to help him, and if i see someone that doesnt folow to rules i punish him.

And my english is good

Name:Sean

username: Sean_McCarthyism

time zone: GMT -5

E-Mail: [email protected]

Why pick me? I am a dedicated mine craft player, I have played almost every type that can be thought of such as tekkit, hack/mine, and now Voltz. I like to help other players so being a mod I find to be enjoyable and the most important reason is That I am an understanding person meaning I understand people can have trouble with a game and I do not mind taking that extra step to show someone how something works or is done. I also do know all standard commands once they are put in place.

Name: Vy (Preferably Addressed by Annie or Vanilla)

Username: Zombie_Clown

Time Zone: Pacific Standard (-8 GMT)

Why We Should Pick You: I feel like i would be an asset to the staff team due to a large experience with modding a tekkit server for several months. (Until it was basically ended due to lacking funds. Donators ;/) I also feel that since i've played as many of these players i understand that there often is two sides of arguments that mods may overlook. Beyond just knowing a little about modding, i love to play and i believe that's an important part of being a mod for a server because there are ones that don't really care to play so may not be too interested in others and their enjoyment of the game.

In Summary i feel i'd be a benefit to the server because:

• Experience Modding a server (Including several plugins such as PexPromote and warp ones)
  • Active on the server almost daily for one to two hours. More on Weekends.
  • Large enjoyment of the Game overall
  • A Sad, but not minding the meaner enforcing part of being a mod. (As it was my role on Phoenix Craft)

Your Moderator Application has been Accepted!

Congratulations,

-iPenguinMC, iDream Voltz, Owner #2

Name:Kyle

Username:kmen117

Time Zone:Central

Why We Should Pick You:I am a long time player with the idream community I join the tekkit server during the first couple weeks when it was icraft tekkit I am able to help in the afternoons and on the weekends I know how universal electricity works in a way I know how to produce power and how to use the reactors

Ur Application is still in progress. may take up to 24 Hours.

Name:Tiago(James in English)

Username:Engraze

Time Zone: GMT

Why We Should Pick You: i think you should pick me because i always folow the rules

i'm a mature person , i play minecraft since beta 1.3 , if i see someone that needs help if he doesnt know an

item recipe (for example ) il try to help him, and if i see someone that doesnt folow to rules i punish him.

And my english is good

Name: James

Username: Karinth

Time Zone: Pacific

Why We Should Pick You: I have been playing Tekkit and Technic for about 7 months, although I took a bit of time off. When I played only vanilla I owned 7 servers since 2010 and have been an Admin or Mod on over double that. I am more with the In-game admin than server side but I do know both. That and I just love to play in general.

Name:Sean

username: Sean_McCarthyism

time zone: GMT -5

E-Mail: [email protected]

Why pick me? I am a dedicated mine craft player, I have played almost every type that can be thought of such as tekkit, hack/mine, and now Voltz. I like to help other players so being a mod I find to be enjoyable and the most important reason is That I am an understanding person meaning I understand people can have trouble with a game and I do not mind taking that extra step to show someone how something works or is done. I also do know all standard commands once they are put in place.

Name:Tom

Username:buzzkill74

Time Zone:GMT

Why We Should Pick you:because i have a lot of experience as a staff member i have been a owner,head admin,admin mod and operator i have a lot of experience with all the commands right now voltz is new but i have learned abit about it and its items im friendly and fair i will always help other staff and players if they have any questions i will help and answer them i will never leave a project unfinished and i will help listen and respect the ranks above me and below me currently im looking for a server and i think i will be a good asset to the staff and the community and i joined on the 22nd of september but i think my enjin account deleted my communities

- Make Take Up to - 24 Hours to get a response, So please wait. And also you have to be a player on the server to be accepeted we read the application and we check what you do in Game

We reached 30 Players Today [FULL Server] -

Also We are Upgrading our Server to a new Dedicated Server to make it 100% Lag Free. So the Server is currently Downed.

-> Status -> Down [Will Post a new reply indicating when its finished]

Sorry Its Down Files are transfering to our New Box - :(

I second Brounie. There is a little personal information that some people may not be willing to give out. I would suggest that all further apps go on the IDream Tekkit site (If that Application is appropriate as they have an actual tab set up on it.

(http://www.icrafttekkit.com/home) Under Community.

Though it may not be the correct place and they may want it here. Just a suggestion is all.

I don't think that staff applications should be posted here. It kinda clutters up the page. However, I do enjoy this server. I'm just hoping you manage to fix the lag with the upgrade. Good luck Wireless :)

I second Brounie. There is a little personal information that some people may not be willing to give out. I would suggest that all further apps go on the IDream Tekkit site (If that Application is appropriate as they have an actual tab set up on it.

(http://www.icrafttekkit.com/home) Under Community.

Though it may not be the correct place and they may want it here. Just a suggestion is all.

Heads Up - Server is almost done being upgraded - Its taking awhile because we are upgrading the server to a linux box, and its harder to set servers on there because we need to do everything on a command prompt menu meaning we have to write commands to download the server ect..

Its almost complete we are settin up java and the files are being implemented.

Also your idea for the website to be used for applications will be used :) soon, by tomorrow the application page will be made :)

Thanks

And i will let you no when the server is finally up.

Happy to be of help! :P

:) - also we will promote you to mod when the server is finished, you will have the power to kick, if your good we will promote you to head mod then you can ban :). Currently there is no prefixes so people wont no but ill place a sign at spawn and put ur username in the forum post Also as a question do you enjoy our server? do you think its hosted well? [Other than that awful lag we had] :) Rate us out of 10?

- Thanks Ray [iWireless]

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons