Why have Tekkit Lite?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, this whole forum is a joke. Slowpoke hangs out with the mod authors of the major mods that everyone wants to play, IRC means nothing. I ran a server with a guy that hung out on IRC the night RedPower 2 was released and was blessed by the presence of Eloraam on IRC and if you think that hanging out with LexManors and some Forge authors on IRC is something special, you're clueless. I'm done with these forums, there's nothing but ignorance, stupidity, lies, and a serious lack of help. Thank god I managed to figure the things out I that I needed in the little time spent here.

Tekkit Lite is doomed to fail because the Technic team refuses to face certain realities. This is not to say this can't be changed, but the general attitude displayed by the little forum staff, as well as the way they continue to carry themselves will result in the end of their little journey soon. SMARTEN UP: Feed-The-Beast has you beat with mods, the developers behind them, and the community that has EXPLODED behind the whole movement. It would be in YOUR BEST INTERESTS TO: GO AND ASK FOR F&^%ING PERMISSIONS. STOP BEING IGNORANT CHILDREN AND GO AND BE CIVILIZED ADULTS. ASK for their intellectual properties, and you shall receive. Only you hold the key to your success, Technic Team, feel free to delete this as I assume you will.

You, friend, are but a small sliver of filth that inhabits this forum and do absolutely NOTHING to help your Minecraft Community by being here. Change your attitude or get out, there's a big open world out there, go be a blight places other then where others seek help.

Yet another person raging because he knows nothing but what people who know even less told him. I can't say I'm glad to see you go if you get so angry because you believe everything you hear on the Internet.

This thread should probably be locked, it seems to be attracting FTB fanboys like flies, because Technic is now Minecraft 1.4.6(how dare they update without permission!), and it's not even remotely on topic anymore. It's just a place for people with an IQ of less than 0 to advertise their idiocy at believing everything they hear on the Internet.

Lol, this whole forum is a joke. Slowpoke hangs out with the mod authors of the major mods that everyone wants to play, IRC means nothing. I ran a server with a guy that hung out on IRC the night RedPower 2 was released and was blessed by the presence of Eloraam on IRC and if you think that hanging out with LexManors and some Forge authors on IRC is something special, you're clueless.

The difference, of course, being that they respect Kaker enough to make him an op on their channel.

You, friend, are but a small sliver of filth that inhabits this forum and do absolutely NOTHING to help your Minecraft Community by being here. Change your attitude or get out, there's a big open world out there, go be a blight places other then where others seek help.

Oh. Oh my delicate little heart. It breaks for you. :'(

We'll be here waiting with open arms, when you come to the gracious realization of the mental deprecation you and your ilk bring.

I

Lol, this whole forum is a joke. Slowpoke hangs out with the mod authors of the major mods that everyone wants to play, IRC means nothing. I ran a server with a guy that hung out on IRC the night RedPower 2 was released and was blessed by the presence of Eloraam on IRC and if you think that hanging out with LexManors and some Forge authors on IRC is something special, you're clueless. I'm done with these forums, there's nothing but ignorance, stupidity, lies, and a serious lack of help. Thank god I managed to figure the things out I that I needed in the little time spent here.

Tekkit Lite is doomed to fail because the Technic team refuses to face certain realities. This is not to say this can't be changed, but the general attitude displayed by the little forum staff, as well as the way they continue to carry themselves will result in the end of their little journey soon. SMARTEN UP: Feed-The-Beast has you beat with mods, the developers behind them, and the community that has EXPLODED behind the whole movement. It would be in YOUR BEST INTERESTS TO: GO AND ASK FOR F&^%ING PERMISSIONS. STOP BEING IGNORANT CHILDREN AND GO AND BE CIVILIZED ADULTS. ASK for their intellectual properties, and you shall receive. Only you hold the key to your success, Technic Team, feel free to delete this as I assume you will.

Im laughing right now because feed-the-beast still has a long way till it can seriously compete with Technic, many bugs need to be fixed and they have now reliable servers, they are rushing themselves to put out new mod packs, they run very slowly. As of now, feed-the-beast is a compilation of mods thrown together, still pretty much a work in progress

The only thing that FTB has over Technic is a community full of hate. Both modders and users. FTB was created from hate and is still following that trend today. Also please fix they're website. It is one of the shittiest layouts I have ever seen for a place that thinks they're all professional. And the forums... god don't even get me started on how bad those look.

Feed The Beast... wtf does that even mean? and have to do with minecraft? Damn, guess they got Technic beat on names too...

Feed the beast was originally a Complete the Monument sky survival map consisting of the compilation of mods which is now the Feed the Beast pack. It was called Feed the Beast because you would feed your items into a large complex machine to eventually after completing many challenges win. It was very innovative and creative

• Forum Administrators

Dear friends:

Quit trying to make this some holy war about electronic lego blocks. If you are going to rage on anything, do it on Mojang since Technic/FTB shouldn't even need to exist at all if they (Mojang) took their heads out of their ass and took control of their community and supported people trying to make content for their game.

From now on punishment is going to be severely harsh for this attempted drama. The internet is a loud place full of ignorance, but here at least we attempt to pretend like we have standards.