[0.5.1] [Bukkit] Charrdians LITE [RESIDENCE/ECONOMY/CHESTLOCK]

itsCrafted

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game Username:Tvi016

Age (Optional, but helps!):Im 33 Years old from norway

Why should you be whitelisted: Im Pretty good in tekkit, have played normal tekkit from the start it came out

Do you promise to adhere to the rules: Yes, I promise.

In-game Username: Kobitus

Why should you be whitelisted: This would be my first time on multiplayer version of technic pack. I played a lot SP. I just wanna play with some other people and i hope i will and enjoy that.

;)

Do you promise to adhere to the rules: Yup!

In-game Username: brucal007

Why should you be whitelisted: well i thnk this server is the server that i can call home

Do you promise to adhere to the rules:yes with all of my heart

Friend, if you wanted to go home, all you have to do is click your heels together with your red boots, while saying "There's no place like home".

Hello Crafty. DPanther here.

I think I'll join this server of yours.

IGN: DPanther

Why do you want to be whitelisted: Because I'm the architect on your tekkit server.

Do you accept these rules?: Oh fine, if I have to.

Accepted, of course!

In-game Username:overkill7224

Age (Optional, but helps!):14-15

Why should you be whitelisted: I'm a Tekkit Lover and now my favorite mod is buldcraft/indcraft/ee . and that this is one of the only servers I can join.

Do you promise to adhere to the rules: Yes, I promise to fallow the rules and others. wont ask for OP or MOD and I don't say LAG when I lag (its the comp not the server)

Accepted, welcome to the team!

In-game Username: Ianbulletzs

Why should you be whitelisted: because i luve tekkit and will help in whatever way i can

Do you promise to adhere to the rules: YES there rules i would put in a server i toataly agree

Accepted

IGN: ninja3645

I would like to be white listed on your server because i am a very good tekkit player and i love to help people!

I looked over your rules twice and agree to the rules!

Accepted

IGN b1099

age 14

i would like to join your server because i like tekkit and i am hoping your server is good.

Denied - please use the application form!

In-game Username: Ssaac85

Age (Optional, but helps!): 15

Why should you be whitelisted: Because i want to play one of the newest servers for Tekkit Lite.

Do you promise to adhere to the rules:Of course why would I want to break them?

Accepted, come on in!

Hey! I'm The_Builder_9000, yes, that's also my in-game-name, and I'd like to join this server because I was an expert at Tekkit Classic, and hope to find something new in a Tekkit Lite Server. Of course, I'm going to adhere to the rules while on, as I've seen servers without those rules, and they were pretty much unenjoyable. Hope to be on soon!

Specific Whitelist Application

In-game Username: The_Builder_9000

Why should you be whitelisted: I hope to find something new in a Tekkit Lite Server

Do you promise to adhere to the rules: Of course.

Accepted! :) (great application, by the way)

In-game Username:Cams2020

Age (Optional, but helps!):15

Why should you be whitelisted:I would like to find something new in a tekkit lite server

Do you promise to adhere to the rules:yes, allways

Accepted

In-game Username: killer303030 (no, I don't do much killing)

Age (Optional, but helps!): 16, nearly 17

Why should you be whitelisted: I enjoy Tekkit, and wish to learn more. In the mean time, I am quite good at making eye-pleasing structures

Do you promise to adhere to the rules: Yes.

Accepted, Sir Killer :P

In-game Username: zakanater19

Age (Optional, but helps!): 15

^_^

Why should you be whitelisted: hell yeah!

Do you promise to adhere to the rules: yesh

:)

C'mon in! :D - Accepted

In-game Username:Tvi016

Age (Optional, but helps!):Im 33 Years old from norway

Why should you be whitelisted: Im Pretty good in tekkit, have played normal tekkit from the start it came out

Do you promise to adhere to the rules: Yes, I promise.

Welcome to Charrdians Lite - Accepted.

In-game Username: Kobitus

Why should you be whitelisted: This would be my first time on multiplayer version of technic pack. I played a lot SP. I just wanna play with some other people and i hope i will and enjoy that.

;)

Do you promise to adhere to the rules: Yup!

Accepted! Come and join the fun

In-game Username: brucal007

Why should you be whitelisted: well i thnk this server is the server that i can call home

Do you promise to adhere to the rules:yes with all of my heart

You sure can call this place home! Accepted.

Hey im getting an error, "forge mod loader could not connect to this server the mods and versions listed below could not be found. they are required to play on this server.

CompactIC2

CompactRP2

CompactHarvestCraft

CompactExtraBiomes

MF reloaded

Downgrade to build 0.5.0 in the Options (select manual build, then 0.5.0 in the top right hand corner of the smaller window that opens)

What...how..when.. I don't even...

Don't you think if this was possible then the tekkit team would of released it that way?

It is possible, but it's very buggy, and certain plugins just won't work. I don't think the "Tekkit team" would put that on their Admins. At least, by default anyway. ForgeEssentials does it for most servers, I just decided to take it a little further :P

In-game Username: killer303030 (no, I don't do much killing)

Age (Optional, but helps!): 16, nearly 17

Why should you be whitelisted: I enjoy Tekkit, and wish to learn more. In the mean time, I am quite good at making eye-pleasing structures

Do you promise to adhere to the rules: Yes.

Downgrade to build 0.5.0 in the Options (select manual build, then 0.5.0 in the top right hand corner of the smaller window that opens)

Sir Killer, you need to be using Build 0.5.0, too.

It is possible, but it's very buggy, and certain plugins just won't work. I don't think the "Tekkit team" would put that on their Admins. At least, by default anyway. ForgeEssentials does it for most servers, I just decided to take it a little further :P

In that case, could I see a copy of your server files?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons