Fort Raptor

The_Silver_Wolf

I recently built a Fort in Tekkit Classic and thought i post it up here since it's my first quite large project. Well apart from the dam i made. The screenshots wouldn't obey me and show up here so i've put them on another website :/ Here's the link.

I'm planning on building a harbour beside the fort but before i start that has anyone got ideas as to what should be inside the Fort?

I recently built a Fort in Tekkit Classic and thought i post it up here since it's my first quite large project. Well apart from the dam i made. The screenshots wouldn't obey me and show up here so i've put them on another website :/ Here's the link.

I'm planning on building a harbour beside the fort but before i start that has anyone got ideas as to what should be inside the Fort?

I can't access screens from the link you posted. I recommend using imgur to host the image, and then you just have to right-click, "copy image url", and then click on the little tree of the text editor and paste this link.

Maybe its invisible!!!!!!! (or just none existent! :P)

Fun fact: It's impossible to tell "stormtroopers riding blue haired unicorns, WITH CAKE (on fire)" that don't exist from "stormtroopers riding blue haired unicorns, WITH CAKE (on fire)" that are invisible and don't interact with our physical world.

Wait, what is this how did I get here?

You could just..y'know, upload them somewhere else

Than just might be crazy enough to work! Oh my god! Everyone! We might be able to see the invisible (or maybe none existent) stormtroopers riding blue haired unicorns, WITH CAKE (on fire) at Fort Raptor! OM frigging G!

Anyone else thinking this has been a Whale of a time?

Aww but you even made a topic with which to share your build. That's a shame. Are you at school and can't access imgur?

probebly, my schools blocks facebook

its funny, cause i can just you facebooks moblie site to get around this, been like 3 years and can't figure out how i keep getting on facebook :)

probebly, my schools blocks facebook

its funny, cause i can just you facebooks moblie site to get around this, been like 3 years and can't figure out how i keep getting on facebook :)

Ya I took pride in my abilities to pass the school's security attempts too. They would block .exe programs, but I figured out if you put them in the "to burn" drive, you can run games just fine :o

My four years in high school, mostly senior year, were full of figuring out every way to get around barracuda and UAC on the school computers. Flash drives do wonders (hint). Also, not every file is as secure as they think it might be. There were multiple teacher passwords and the principals password leaked in the beginning of the year to the point where they had an assembly about it. So we had, and then lost, semi-admin rights. Then there was ophcrack...oh the fun. But I won't go there ;)

My four years in high school, mostly senior year, were full of figuring out every way to get around barracuda and UAC on the school computers. Flash drives do wonders (hint). Also, not every file is as secure as they think it might be. There were multiple teacher passwords and the principals password leaked in the beginning of the year to the point where they had an assembly about it. So we had, and then lost, semi-admin rights. Then there was ophcrack...oh the fun. But I won't go there ;)

our school has never trusted us with semi admin rights, they acually have a program called deep freeze that prevents programs from being installed unless you "un-thaw" the computer

Ya I took pride in my abilities to pass the school's security attempts too. They would block .exe programs, but I figured out if you put them in the "to burn" drive, you can run games just fine :o

yep, so does saving those game files to your name drive :)

its the little things they always forget, i mean i did set up there computer lab (need some volunteer hours to graduate), they still have my account active (i tried it as of 2 weeks ago)

on another note how are those screenshots coming along, if you want i can upload them for you if you want to send them to me in an e-mail i can then upload them and post the link here for you

and the side conversation note (that just continues the off topicness of everything): i remember when my friend bypassed like all the schools security (he was also working for it, don't question the logic) since he "knew" some of the passwords and was pissed off at the world he decided to install a game called plainshift (i think that was what the game was called) and yeah since none of the teachers could touch him (he could sue them for assult and win 100% percent) and he refused to get off...yeah the police came and took him away

best part: the school expelled him, but before all the paper work went through, he quit...and therefore, there is no mention of this on his record...awsome right?

i remember when my friend bypassed like all the schools security (he was also working for it, don't question the logic) since he "knew" some of the passwords and was pissed off at the world he decided to install a game called plainshift (i think that was what the game was called) and yeah since none of the teachers could touch him (he could sue them for assult and win 100% percent) and he refused to get off...yeah the police came and took him away

best part: the school expelled him, but before all the paper work went through, he quit...and therefore, there is no mention of this on his record...awsome right?

That just made my day! I will aspire to be like him in my senior year!

Well this has been such a good thread that I think the staff will put this in their special Box of memory's!

But be careful about it. Trust me, I don't know how your school is, but mine wasn't that great at keeping track of these things, and even they figured this out. Of course, teachers being logged in in towns they don't live in helps, but still. If you do it, be careful. Stealing their passwords is technically identity theft (made that very clear at the assembly), so if you're caught...well, don't get caught.

What was this thread about?

But be careful about it. Trust me, I don't know how your school is, but mine wasn't that great at keeping track of these things, and even they figured this out. Of course, teachers being logged in in towns they don't live in helps, but still. If you do it, be careful. Stealing their passwords is technically identity theft (made that very clear at the assembly), so if you're caught...well, don't get caught.

a guy who screenshot links didn't work and i offered to post them if he sent me them via e-mail (didn't get a responese)

and its not identity theft, if your using your own account :) (they made me one to help with tech, i never abused it though, no really i NEVER did...my dad would have my asses hide and hang it on the wall if I did)

That just made my day! I will aspire to be like him in my senior year!

Well this has been such a good thread that I think the staff will put this in their special Box of memory's!

you would be "better then him" he got "expelled" at grade 10...not 12

That was sarcasm

and its not identity theft, if your using your own account

No, but we weren't using our own accounts, since we had the lowest access rights, whereas teachers and such had higher rights. The admin account had every right, of co...not that we had that password ;)...but, yeah, if it's someone elses password, not good if you get caught.

As for getting around the schools crap, try proxies. I know we had one good one, but I forget the address. But I don't need it anymore (Universities have a little more faith in people, I guess).

That was sarcasm

No, but we weren't using our own accounts, since we had the lowest access rights, whereas teachers and such had higher rights. The admin account had every right, of co...not that we had that password ;)...but, yeah, if it's someone elses password, not good if you get caught.

As for getting around the schools crap, try proxies. I know we had one good one, but I forget the address. But I don't need it anymore (Universities have a little more faith in people, I guess).

I was actually just joking around with the whole "I wana be just like him!" crap. We do use Proxies (made my own that connects to my home computer!) and the security is laughable here. We don't bother with password stealing. We just make ourself admins! (ok a little password stealing ;) ) It did make my day though. I am so proud of this thread it belongs in a very special place on the forums!

we should makes a section of the forums that is the opposite of PAINS...one for special threads

There is! It's the other thing in the Koi Pond! (Not PAINS) and I am almost sure that this will end up in it!

Also, If you look at my two posts before this one and the one before, put the words in Italics together!

There is! It's the other thing in the Koi Pond! (Not PAINS) and I am almost sure that this will end up in it!

Also, If you look at my two posts before this one and the one before, put the words in Italics together!

You obviously don't understand the point of the whale box then...Also, meme usage was very tempting, but the rules.