BukkitForge - Getting Bukkit plugins on Tekkit Lite

Suolakeksi

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find a single claim plugin that actually works, I'm not even sure if worldguard is doing it's job :3

I have managed to get residence working. I had to disable forge essentials to make that happen. Although my guess is if there is a way to disable just the zoning api/world guard component for FE it may not need to be disabled...but since FE is mentioned have have a full release coming out soon I'm not going to play with it too much.

So you have verified that these all work with the latest build?

Following his instructions with the raw download....essentials is operational with 0.5.1 ...it's not perfect...for example /heal will not work.

I'm still going through all the commands but it looks like a lot of the important ones work (tpa, sethome, home etc)

More importantly....this gets group manager operational....so permissions are now not so much of a PITA to make happen.

This was done on my FE disabled build. I would assume having FE still operational will cause issues

[offtopic]

Recent versions of dynmap do not require bukkit.

[/offtopic]

That's neither a yes nor a no?! Or do you mean yes, but only older versions?Than since which one?

Edit: Dynmap works ;-)

But i can't start a render job =( My world folder is named "world" but if i say "/dynmap fullrender world" it says there is no world data.

If i just enter "dynmap fullrender" where it normally would render everything, it starts "Starting fullrender on world '0' " but than doesn't continue rendering.

Anyone a solution?

So multiverse loads without any errors for me, but I can't get it to load any worlds, or clone. It sees the worlds, says "unloaded", but when I type the command to load it spits back an error. Any ideas what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks for the awesome help people in getting the list even bigger!

As some already noticed before i was able to edit the topic, essentials, pex, voxelsniper and worldedit have been ported to work better by the developer of bukkitforge. I've added them and their direct download links, if the link doesn't work copy it and remove the first part of it and you should come to it's directory should the developer patch the file again.

I've also added more plugins to the list and I'm thinking of making a drop-box folder where I'll add my server package so that those who don' have the time will get a working server (you will have to change the configs because that i won't do for you). If i do this i'll add a pre made group-manager config with all the perms added and lots of different groups (member, premium/donator, builder, modlet, moderator, admin, owner).

I've updated the list and more updates will come later on the list!

So multiverse loads without any errors for me, but I can't get it to load any worlds, or clone. It sees the worlds, says "unloaded", but when I type the command to load it spits back an error. Any ideas what I may be doing wrong?

It seems like that the latest build of bukkitforge changed somehow and that multiverse doesn't work anymore. I can't get it working myself so we'll probably need to wait for a newer version of bukkitforge to support more complex plugins.