How to install Advanced Shaders Mod?

Bentley

Yes, i also don't know how to install SEUS v10 RC6. i have the right link for the 1.4.6 files: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4g8e38ye81vxx78 but i can't get it running. i've put it into minecraft.jar, doesn't work, then i added it to modpack.jar ... doesn't work too. Anyone got it running or another shader? Please don't just post YES, and give a short tutorial please :)

PS: Already have optifine running...

Have you ever installed a shader for tekkit classic? There are i think 6 *.class files you need to extract from minecraft.jar and put them into the modpack.jar in order that the shaders work. That's just a suggestion, i don't know if that works for tekkit lite as this isn't comparable with tekkit classic.

Have you ever installed a shader for tekkit classic? There are i think 6 *.class files you need to extract from minecraft.jar and put them into the modpack.jar in order that the shaders work. That's just a suggestion, i don't know if that works for tekkit lite as this isn't comparable with tekkit classic.

I remember installing it for tekkit classic but It's in 1.2.5 which I assume is completely different, plus a new version of the shaders mod came out, and the tutorial I watched didn't specify what significance the 6 or so class files had to anything, so I don't know if that'd be the same either. Just saying, if someone made a tutorial it'd get some views..

i tried a tut for Tekkit 3.X with this 5 *.class Files and it worked, but when i try to use the same tut for tekkitlite, it doesn't.

Okay so i took the modpack.jar put in optifine, took sonics shaders into the shaders folder of glssl and put that all together in the modpack.jar.

I start Tekkit Lite and the shaders look amazing but...and that's the a very big BUT, java crashes everythime like 2 minutes after start.

Any suggestions? I'm using Sphax BDCraft Texture Pack, is that a problem?

Just so you know, two separate continuations of the shaders mod are called "GLSL SHADERS MOD MODIFIED BY KARYONIX" and "GLSL Shaders OF", both are MC 1.4.6 compatible (comatible with tekkit lite). It goes into the jar (i.e. modpack.jar)

According to this tutorial I used for normal MC, you only need "SEUS" when previously you needed one of those AND sues?