Custom Zip Help Thread

Admig0o

download pk boombox r millionaire mod

pk boombox r millionaire mod what is that. also I'm sick and tiered of crashy this and crashy that i want mods like millionaire and mine colony BUT GUESS WHAT IT ALWAYS CRASHES i even got the 1.4.6 version's but nope still crashes i want and updated adventure mod pack but i can't :(

pk boombox r millionaire mod what is that. also I'm sick and tiered of crashy this and crashy that i want mods like millionaire and mine colony BUT GUESS WHAT IT ALWAYS CRASHES i even got the 1.4.6 version's but nope still crashes i want and updated adventure mod pack but i can't :(

I got a semi-updated yogbox that I've been working on, however, because I haven't packaged it for custom zips, you need to know how to install mods for it to work.

the resaon minecolony isnt workin cause it isnt updated it is still 1.2.5 if u didnt no that already

Okay so im having the issue with nothing happening lol. First off, I didnt have a cutsomurl folder, with a package folder in it. So i made one. Then i made the mods folder and put my mods in it.

Then I put that into zip and uploaded onto dropbox. Put the link into the custom zip and cleared the cache.

It downloaded tekkit lite, then at the end for that littlt bit said downloading custom zip, the progress bar never went up and the game just started. No issues, but also no new mods. Not sure why.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to cobine the mods in yogbox with voltz or tekkit lite?

I made several attempts at doing this, and made a few attempts of combining voltz with something simple like better dungeons, to no avail .

It will load normally, and when it gets to the satus bar that it should load the extra mods it will say "failed 0%" and just loads a game with voltz.

Is anyone else experiencing these same problems?

well if you some how get millionair mod working please tell me

Millenaire would work, it just takes a fair amount of block ID changes. You can get any mod you want working with a tekkit modpack setup, it just requires patience to look through configs and change conflicting IDs. If it's updated, there's always a way to make it work.

Edit: As a suggestion, there are people out there (I can't for the life of me find this one guy's spreadsheet containing universal configs for pretty much every mod out ever...) that attempt to do the job of fixing conflicting IDs for you: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1523869-universal-configs-v25a-metallurgy-2-patch-updated/

Millenaire would work, it just takes a fair amount of block ID changes. You can get any mod you want working with a tekkit modpack setup, it just requires patience to look through configs and change conflicting IDs. If it's updated, there's always a way to make it work.

Edit: As a suggestion, there are people out there (I can't for the life of me find this one guy's spreadsheet containing universal configs for pretty much every mod out ever...) that attempt to do the job of fixing conflicting IDs for you: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1523869-universal-configs-v25a-metallurgy-2-patch-updated/

talk about a custom pack is just goes white screen plain white screen why would a lone mod do that?

talk about a custom pack is just goes white screen plain white screen why would a lone mod do that?

Have you seen Millenaire? It's massive! Adds tons to the villages like new buildings, new NPCs with various trades, new trading options with NPCs, quests (if I'm not mistaken) and NPCs of various 11th century cultures. When you've got a mod that adds a bunch of new blocks/items like IC2, adding other mods that have a large amount of content becomes a task. Anyways, at that point it becomes a whole other issue and would probably be suited for it's own thread (continuing here would detract from the OP's goal), no? The solution might be helpful to others wishing to add Millenaire to their Tekkit Lite setup.

Still having the issue of nothing happening. A buddy of mine made his own modpack and uploaded to mediafire. When he cleared his cache the modpack installed. He had the new mods, which was just mo creatures.

I put the link that he used, the exact link. Still stayed at 0% and skipped over it like nothing was there.

Ive tried taking down my firewalls, shutting off my antivirus, running in administrator. Nothing works. This is my last plea or help. After this im done.

Still having the issue of nothing happening. A buddy of mine made his own modpack and uploaded to mediafire. When he cleared his cache the modpack installed. He had the new mods, which was just mo creatures.

I put the link that he used, the exact link. Still stayed at 0% and skipped over it like nothing was there.

Ive tried taking down my firewalls, shutting off my antivirus, running in administrator. Nothing works. This is my last plea or help. After this im done.

I'm having this issue as well. I've yet to get the client to fully download the custom modpack and I've tried hosting the file from different sites, which makes me glad to hear that you have someone that's got it to work with mediafire. Unfortunately, they do mention that they won't be providing any support for this issue, so we will have to sort it out ourselves. The fact that others can get it working is promising, though, and I don't think you should give up on it. Worst case scenario, just add DrZhark's Custom MobSpawner 1.10 and Mo' Creatures v4.40 into your mods folder yourself and maybe snag the configs for Mo' Creatures from your friend.

DrZhark's mods can be found: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/81771-146-mo-creatures-v440-with-golems-undead-scorpions-and-mountable-scorpions/ and if that's the only thing holding you back from getting on the server, I'd honestly just suggest going ahead and doing that until this gets sorted out. No sense losing out on Mo' Creatures for something so trivial. Also, if you're not going to be adjusting the spawn rates of the Mo' Creatures mobs, you shouldn't need to worry about putting the GuiAPI in your .jar :)

• 2 weeks later...

I cant get any of this custom mod pack to work...even when i try and and the simplest of zip files.

Would any one know if its possible to simply add not enough items to yogbox utilzing the custom zip method?

Ive tried the other methods and non seem to work. And ive tried to do the custom zip thing as well.

SHould i sue something other than dropbox to host?

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with this custom zip. I followed the directions in the video but it doesnt work exactly as he said. I have a folder for Coremods, Mods, and Config. I went through the steps and it installs a fresh install of Tekkit Lite, but when it gets to my mod pack, it installs it into a folder of what I named the mod pack zip file. So it just installs the name of the mod pack into the main directory of the launcher. Its called Stark Reloaded and it also installed the _MACOSX directory as well. Please Help.example.jpg