GregTech

Nlorant99

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

That's it, I have to rant and such. Bit off topic, but my opinion here:

I'm sick of people saying Technic isn't legal and such, I mean come on! It's a series of mods that simply makes it easier for you to use them. Not the devs saying "WE OWN THESE MODS". Making Gregtech not work with Tekkit is PURE idiotic, I mean, you're patching a mod, and therefore stopping the player from playing. If you want them to play FTB or whatever, then ask Slowpoke to add a custom modpack feature. I doubt it'll be as good as the Technic Launcher one. Most of the mods makers I think are okay, seem alright to me, but the reason that FTB is considered superior is the mass support. For example; Docm and Generikb both have stated that FTB is the "legal" version of Tekkit. So not only does Slowpoke have most mod-makers on his side, he's actually got a great deal of Youtubers doing things with it.

Tekkit, I think, was just a binding of the best mods. Not a war. It'll settle down after a while but, still. Not all modmakers are against Technic, though? Am I correct in my assumption?

At least Pahimar, to my knowledge isn't against it.

I am just overall sick of this fight.

(I love how the words look on these forums. Amazing! AMAZING!)

That's it, I have to rant and such. Bit off topic, but my opinion here:

I'm sick of people saying Technic isn't legal and such, I mean come on! It's a series of mods that simply makes it easier for you to use them. Not the devs saying "WE OWN THESE MODS". Making Gregtech not work with Tekkit is PURE idiotic, I mean, you're patching a mod, and therefore stopping the player from playing. If you want them to play FTB or whatever, then ask Slowpoke to add a custom modpack feature. I doubt it'll be as good as the Technic Launcher one. Most of the mods makers I think are okay, seem alright to me, but the reason that FTB is considered superior is the mass support. For example; Docm and Generikb both have stated that FTB is the "legal" version of Tekkit. So not only does Slowpoke have most mod-makers on his side, he's actually got a great deal of Youtubers doing things with it.

Tekkit, I think, was just a binding of the best mods. Not a war. It'll settle down after a while but, still. Not all modmakers are against Technic, though? Am I correct in my assumption?

At least Pahimar, to my knowledge isn't against it.

I am just overall sick of this fight.

(I love how the words look on these forums. Amazing! AMAZING!)

Are you Sevadus?

No. And don't worry about those. If a moderator doesn't notice a necro, it probably wasn't a big deal. Focus your efforts and derisiveness on people who are doing and saying stupid things.

Sorry and will do.

And sorry, I didn't notice the age. I'll start checking.

Like Jay said. No big deal. I'v had my fair share of mistake necros. Government in minecraft was my best!