Railcraft gone?

adro2503

Don't think so, just those 3. CCSensors haven't updated though, I just hope that we get an equivalent mod soon.

three? Only one was mentioned...

Anyway, yes, it's intentional. Tekkit Lite does not currently have permission to use Railcraft, so it has been removed.

I just hope that we get an equivalent mod soon.

Sorry to drag this off-topic but, THIS!

I have actually arranged for a building to be turned in to a giant EE2 transmutation tablet via mass duplicators, IC credits and creative slogging (on a pure survival server)

Brutal but effective, and risky because you carry your "EMC" as ICC heh heh heh

Sorry to drag this off-topic but, THIS!

I have actually arranged for a building to be turned in to a giant EE2 transmutation tablet via mass duplicators, IC credits and creative slogging (on a pure survival server)

Brutal but effective, and risky because you carry your "EMC" as ICC heh heh heh

I uhhh... think you misunderstood my statement. I meant an equivalent mod to CCSensors, we already have an Equivalent Exchange mod. It's just in Alpha, and missing most features.

three? Only one was mentioned...

Anyway, yes, it's intentional. Tekkit Lite does not currently have permission to use Railcraft, so it has been removed.

I was talking about the 3 in Maxis's link.

I uhhh... think you misunderstood my statement. I meant an equivalent mod to CCSensors, we already have an Equivalent Exchange mod. It's just in Alpha, and missing most features.

I know, this is a tie over until EE3 has more flesh than bone

offtopicsorrymessagehere

I was talking about the 3 in Maxis's link.

Ahh, didn't realize his post was a link!