[0.5.1]Mastoremata Server (Central Power Plant,Power Grid),Vanilla Tekkit

johnk

20130115003319.pngThe server is for a limited amount of players who enjoy playing tekkit and making power grids,power plants,nuclear reactors...

I need help build the server.I provide power in they players houses with fiberglass wires.Currently there are 4 plots that can receive power via the power grid which extentds below the ground.The power grid starts at the Central Power Plant which currently has 4 MFE units and produces power with normal Generators.

If you want to be part of the server apply for the whitelist.Applications will be reviewed immediately.

Application Form:

Name:

Minecraft Username:

Preffered Tekkit Mod:

Are you banned in any server(Y/N):

20130112143524.png

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:NASP

Minecraft Username:NASP11

Preffered Tekkit Mod:ic2, The reactor mod thing I forgot the the name and a lot of other technical stuff

Are you banned in any server(Y/N):ive been banned on servers because of rage but ive changed. I will not rage because I get killed by hackers.

Extra: I am really good with making reactors and to monitor and transport power :)

Name:NASP

Minecraft Username:NASP11

Preffered Tekkit Mod:ic2, The reactor mod thing I forgot the the name and a lot of other technical stuff

Are you banned in any server(Y/N):ive been banned on servers because of rage but ive changed. I will not rage because I get killed by hackers.

Extra: I am really good with making reactors and to monitor and transport power :)

Whitelisted,Welcome to the server!

Name: William

Minecraft Username: Mast3rblast3r22

Preffered Tekkit Mod: IC2 and Treecapitator

Are you banned in any server(Y/N): Y (I just thought I should be honest, however I'm a good citizen and I do not grief.)

Whitelisted and welcome!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons