[v1.1.3] www.nuclearwintervoltz.com [20 slots][Bukkit][16gigs][NoLag][nothing banned][Factions]

Staiden

Nuclear Winter Voltz Minecraft server!

YOU MUST ADD THE PORT TO THE ADDRESS IN ORDER TO CONNECT!

You MUST use the new technic launcher to access the server, on the left select the Voltz modpack, under the voltz logo you will see a gear click manually select build and ALL THE WAY AT THE BOTTOM select 1.1.3

16 gigs of ram and 20 slots

Connect to:

icbm.nuclearwintervoltz.com:10136

Teamspeak 3 - ts3.nuclearwintervoltz.com

Our economy system fully running~

We have Bukkit installed with quite a few plugins running nice and smooth.

Essentials

Chest shop

World guard

World edit

Iconomy

On this server it is always war. Feel free to punch as many holes in our map as you like, no items are disabled. Use as much antimatter and red matter as you want!

/kit tools Basic starter tools

/sethome sets your own home point

/home teleports you to your set home point

/spawn teleports you to spawn

apps now open at

www.nuclearwintervoltz.com

Owners: - Staiden - Sshaggy

Admins: - LegitxNuke

Mods: - xXvortexXx1 - Psiwert83

apps now open at

www.nuclearwintervoltz.com

Donation tiers are now available on our site

these donations go to the expense of our internet cost. A voltz server takes a ton of bandwidth and the more bandwidth we have the less lag you will have

Rules:

1. Owners/Admins - will not gift any items, teleport you or replace lost items

2. --MAKE YOUR HOME FAR AWAY FROM SPAWN----

3. No camping spawn

4. No hacking

5. No raceisim

Hope to see everyone on the other side.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went to makes some changes with the server late last night when almost no one was on and I broke it. It will hopefully be up within an hour or so. When it comes back up we will have bukkit installed. Ill repost when the server is back up and running.

Nona, In Technic launcher under options select manual build selection, in the dropdown box select build 1.0.9

_Apov_, that has to do with our spawn, that will be fixed here when the server starts back up with bukkit.

I tried to log on this evening and the server was full! Me and my friends would like to play on this server, so I suggest you implement your idea of expanding slots now. Also, a whitelist might be a good idea.

I really like your server so far and look forward to playing it in the future.

Regards,

Mr_Palmer

ehh mr Staiden if you go thru with breaking the server without knowing what you are doing you will get less people on your server and it is running perfect now as it is but if you really need help with the server group manager or even issues in the software of bukkit i can help you with that, i know how difficult it is to run a good running server trust me.

anyway see you on your server

dorbon

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons