[TL 0.5.7] Sweden Tekkit Lite w/ Royal Standard [100 slots PvE NoGrief, Glizer, Greylist - Apply!]

Eaglesight

What is your Minecraft username?Superpuu

How old are you?11

In what country do you live?Finland

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?Railcrafts multi stractures or whatever they are.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?Im finnis and I'm looking for server.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Minecraft username?Superpuu

How old are you?11

In what country do you live?Finland

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?Railcrafts multi stractures or whatever they are.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?Im finnis and I'm looking for server.

Welcome!

• What is your Minecraft username?

mprobison

• How old are you?

• In what country do you live?

USA

• Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?

No

• What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?

Automation

• What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?

I like your server setup and think I could learn from it.

What is your Minecraft username?

Miniholly

How old are you?

In what country do you live?

Sweden, Karlstad

http://mcbans.com/player/Miniholly

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?

I like IC2, making quarrys and figure out a great way to make my machines work.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?

I've been looking or a swedish server for a while and i found this. Would be nice to have a server i could return to without problems.

The server seems to have crashed after I tried making diamond shards with a craft packet stamper. (Sorry did not know.) Factorization should probably be disabled until it’s updated or at least ban the craft packet stampers items for now.

What is your Minecraft username? Mindlesspeon

How old are you? 28

In what country do you live? Canada

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Never been banned.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Automation of everything! (I'm a software developer by trade)

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Looks pretty professionally run. Seems like it will attract a mature player base.

Thought something like this might happen. Eaglesight, if you want a temp moderator I'd be happy to volunteer until you get someone else. Work doesn't let me do fun things like this ALL the time, but I can sub for a bit. May want to write a bit of code so when the server chokes like this it reverts back to the last known good backup. Just my thoughts. Let me know.

What is your Minecraft username? Karlis31452

How old are you? 13

In what country do you live? Latvia.

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Nope.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? The aspect of machinery quickly drew my attention and immediately became my favorite part. More building choices are also nice through the redpower handsaw-cut blocks.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? The fact that I can build undisrupted is great, considering that I get griefed on most servers after a couple days of playing.

Also, you might want to disable dynamite (unless it already is), it's relatively cheap to make and masses of them can make bigger griefholes than Industrial TNT.

What is your Minecraft username?Jikan

How old are you?25

In what country do you live?Sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?No, I don't think so.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?I don't know. Cows?

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?I'm swedish. So the lagg might be minimal.

What is your Minecraft username? Aisopos98

How old are you? 15

In what country do you live? Sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No, you will not.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? I like everything, but mostly EE.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I stopped playing Tekkit for a while for reasons of I got tired of it but I'm thinking I'd try again and, since I'm from Sweden, which could be better than a server called ''Sweden Tekkit Lite''?

Bobthecamel555

How old are you?

Australia

Nope

Redpower, I enjoy using the advanced redstone capabilities and pneumatic tubes.

I need a new server to settle in, as the last server I was on was populated by idiots, griefers, trolls and theives.

What is your Minecraft username? adam33321 How old are you? 15 In what country do you live? the US Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? yes on minecraft no on tekkit What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? buildcraft What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? to play with my friend who wont help me get in

What is your Minecraft username? dwe12

How old are you?36

In what country do you live? Poland

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? I dont know

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?All of the awasome items and

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?I am looking for nice server to play on and frendly people

What is your Minecraft username? X_Zelda

How old are you? 14

In what country do you live? north america

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? building machines

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? trying to find a server where i don't get nuked and greifed!

What is your Minecraft username? Dlnar

How old are you? 24

In what country do you live? United States of America

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? IndustrialCraft2 has always been my favorite.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? It's not a piece of shit like every other Lite server listing.

What is your Minecraft username? ZombehPig2

How old are you? 15

In what country do you live? America

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Yes, but only because

I have played minecraft for a long time. No bans recently though :)

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Redpower/EE

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Looks like a good server.

What is your Minecraft username? Elysees90

How old are you? 22

In what country do you live? Norway

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No sir

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? The endless possibilitys that the selections of mods brings. It's also fun doing some co-op with other players

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? You seems to be a straight up server which wont allow douchebags to join. Also because you run a tekkit lite server and it's from Sweden.

Cheers

Calvin_54

How old are you?

United States

lols I dont think I have any records of bans

I like to explore and build factories to fabricate stuff, Tekkit has several mods that you can really go into and its pretty fun to dig and look for ores

This tekkit server seems promising and will last for quite some time, enough time to build a factory and make new friends