[TL 0.5.7] Sweden Tekkit Lite w/ Royal Standard [100 slots PvE NoGrief, Glizer, Greylist - Apply!]

Eaglesight

What is your Minecraft username? sr_metallica1999

How old are you? 13½

In what country do you live? sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? ummm machines

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? i looking for a swedish Tekkit Lite server and this server looks very nice :)

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Minecraft username? lewanator1

How old are you? 15

In what country do you live? England

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? 1 ban

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes

Hello everyone,

The server isn't coming along very well I am afraid. It was too much hassle to get up again, due to instability caused by whatever mod which I am incapable to determine.

As promised, here is a release of the map. I've made sure that it works with a fresh install of Tekkit Lite 0.6.1- so you can use that and just throw the map into your saves folder.

World Download: http://goo.gl/EisQK

I deeply apologize for things turning out this way- though I couldn't have done much to help it.

Thanks to all who showed interest in the server, it was a pleasure serving you- Hope you find something new worth your attention.

Moderators can close this thread at their own convenience.