[TL 0.5.7] Sweden Tekkit Lite w/ Royal Standard [100 slots PvE NoGrief, Glizer, Greylist - Apply!]

Eaglesight

What is your Minecraft username?

Calvin_54

How old are you?

In what country do you live?

United States

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?

lols I dont think I have any records of bans

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?

I like to explore and build factories to fabricate stuff, Tekkit has several mods that you can really go into and its pretty fun to dig and look for ores

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?

This tekkit server seems promising and will last for quite some time, enough time to build a factory and make new friends

I got a factory built by spawn.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Minecraft username?danorith

How old are you?13 Years old and 2 in Minecraft

In what country do you live?Mexico

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?yeah but because an admin accidentaly banned me while using the tab key when he was going to ban anotther guy witth d

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?IC2

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?the balanced EE the fact that its PvE (like all servers i most like unless its a PvP minigame like LMS).

P.S. sorry if this is too long

What is your Minecraft username?Jikan

What is your Minecraft username? Aisopos98

What is your Minecraft username? Bobthecamel555

What is your Minecraft username? adam33321

What is your Minecraft username? dwe12

What is your Minecraft username? X_Zelda

What is your Minecraft username? Dlnar

What is your Minecraft username? ZombehPig2

What is your Minecraft username? Elysees90

What is your Minecraft username?Calvin_54

What is your Minecraft username?danorith

Welcome everyone!

For those who have stated that you are banned on other servers,

I will have zero tolerance against you. Any drama and you're out.

What is your Minecraft username? Legumos

How old are you? 28

In what country do you live? Austria

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Combination of IC2, RP2

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Balanced EE3 but still enabled :)

What is your Minecraft username?Captainchimney01

How old are you?18

In what country do you live?Sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?All The Machines and that kind of stuf

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?Beacuse i am from Sweden and want to play on a swedish Tekkit lite server

What is your Minecraft username? - JunkyPic

How old are you? - Eastern Europe

In what country do you live? - Romania

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? - No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? - Hard to decide. I'd say either of RP or IC

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? - The server LOOKS good. Hopefully it's well administered and said admins/mods have some technical know-how to prevent accidents from happening.

What is your Minecraft username? - RACTA

How old are you? -21

In what country do you live? - Latvia

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? - No.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? All parts of tekkit my favorite.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? - This server seems to have good future, wanna join up.

What is your Minecraft username? Dragon_storms

How old are you? 11 1/2

In what country do you live? Norway

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? nope

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Machines And 1.4.6 ++ many more

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Want a Server whitout lagg.

What is your Minecraft username? danicus

How old are you? 13 year

In what country do you live? Russia

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? You shouldn't. Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? My favorite part of Tekkit Lite is Mystcraft, but since most server have that disabled and don't feel like playing on single player, I'm forced to play on multiplayer. My favorite part of multiplayer tekkit would have to be just the ability to just build and mine while talking to other people.

This page looks pretty well-made, and it looks like you dedicated at least SOME time toward making the rules and this page. It looks like a server I want to play one.

What is your Minecraft username? Morphizor

How old are you? 20

In what country do you live? USA

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Nope, I've never been banned ever

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Building with the new items pretty much, full automation,factory's and helping friends out, (Also good at creating stuff for spawn)

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? The community here really, I'd like to meet all of you and get to know you as I play.

Morphizor you will get permissions ASAP. danicus you will not however as you did not write your post yourself.

What is your Minecraft username? Morphizor

What is your Minecraft username? danicus

How old are you? 13 year

In what country do you live? Russia

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? You shouldn't. Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? My favorite part of Tekkit Lite is Mystcraft, but since most server have that disabled and don't feel like playing on single player, I'm forced to play on multiplayer. My favorite part of multiplayer tekkit would have to be just the ability to just build and mine while talking to other people.

This page looks pretty well-made, and it looks like you dedicated at least SOME time toward making the rules and this page. It looks like a server I want to play one.

What is your Minecraft username?hbo007

How old are you?23

In what country do you live?norway

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?99,99%sure you wont find anything

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?to build advance stuff and autocrafting

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? that i can play with other players. love to chatt while playing and ofc so that

can help people. + its helps that the server isnt that far away. so my connection is better.

What is your Minecraft username? WhyHiThere

How old are you? 16

In what country do you live? United States

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? I don't believe i've ever been banned.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? I haven't gone in-game so far, but on first appearances, you guys win the ticket compared to all the other Lite servers.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?Professionalism in the main post, and hopefully that will carry over into the game.

What is your Minecraft username?Raphael619

How old are you?18

In what country do you live?Germany

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?I don't think so.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?Industrial Craft 2

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?The Plugins the rules and All of the Awesome stuff.

What is your Minecraft username? newrathos

How old are you? 17

In what country do you live? u.s

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? I got banned once for asking for a torch, to my knowledge this is my only ban.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? I love tekkit lite and all the new cool machinery it brings to classic minecraft. Also its not fun alone

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I would like to play on a server thats orginized and run by somone who knows what they're doing. The last server i played on i logged off for the night and woke up in the morning to find somone had gotten past the protection and stole all my ores and gems then killed all my cows :c.

What is your Minecraft username? oschi185

How old are you?18

In what country do you live?Germany

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?I donĀ“t think so :)

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?Quantum Armor ,Forcefields

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?Lagg Free , High number of slots , friends :)

What is your Minecraft username? EleventhDegree

How old are you? 17

In what country do you live? United States

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Maybe one or two from my friends server. You'll know it by the ban message most likely.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Building factories with friends'n such. Adventuring is also one of my pastimes.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Seems like a very well put together server, and (based off of my youtube experience) I think Swedish people are absolutely hilarious. A near-perfect combination, if you ask me.

What is your Minecraft username? Absorr How old are you? 16 In what country do you live? USA Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? I've never been banned, so nowhere What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Making industrial machines and programming in ComputerCraft What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? One of the only organized Tekkit Lite servers I have found

What is your Minecraft username?Xanatos96

How old are you?16

In what country do you live?German

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?IC2;BW

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?Play on a nice Server :)