[TL 0.5.7] Sweden Tekkit Lite w/ Royal Standard [100 slots PvE NoGrief, Glizer, Greylist - Apply!]

Eaglesight

d4983db0f4f7ac266e8beac0fb55a582

NOTE: You will not be able to play without making an application.

I present to you, fellow minecrafters- a project of mine to provide Tekkit Lite fans with a

long-lasting and reliable community server. You as a player will also earn the respect that

you deserve- and we expect you to treat others fairly.

We have a strict policy against swearing, you may feel that this is harsh, but there are

very young minecraft players who certainly don't need that and want to enjoy the game as

well. If you are a teenager who think swearing is cool you might not like it here.

Find us on IRC:

[email protected]

http://goo.gl/5icjk (webchat)

Glizer support:

As of Feburary 25th, we use Glizer (the global banning system). With this change, we are

required to inform you and ask for your permission of submitting data (including your minecraft

username) for public usage.

Read more: http://wiki.minecraft.name/index.php?title=Glizer/Privacy

Rules:

#1 - Don't nag, beg, spam and swear.

#2 - Do treat others with respect.

#3 - Don't grief, abuse, dupe, cheat, hack and other things your parents wouldn't like you to do.

#4 - Do tell staff members if something is wrong, but adhere to #1 and #2 when you do it.

#5 - Be awesome! ^_^

Staff Members:

[Admin] Eaglesight

[Mod] Tjebab

[Mod] Pekinesen

fc0f6e39d063f32b575ae83ff2942480

- Creeper Explosions don't destroy blocks.

- Fires don't spread.

- Mystcraft is disabled due to multiplayer instability.

- Take a shortcut away from spawn with "/warp"

- Get stone tools with "/kit tools"

- Claim a chunk of land with "/chunk claim”. 7 chunks of land per person.

- Allow others to build on your land with "/chunk add InsertPlayerName"

- Inspect the size of chunks with "/vc"

- We have balanced the Minium Stone from EE3 to have less charges in an attempt to further balance alchemy.

The following items are banned & cannot be used (to prevent griefing and/or server crashes):

TNT, Mining Laser, Nuke, Industrial TNT, Turtles, Deployer, Cannon, Cannon Balls, Dynamite, Crystal Chest, Dynamite Carrier, Dynamite, Sticky Dynamite, Phased Teleport Pipes (use Tesseracts instead)

We make server backups every 25 minutes. In case of server shutdown, the world will be

released to the public for those who wish to continue playing on their own (or setup their

own server to continue providing for the community).

Plugins: AutoMessage, Backup, ClearLag, Essentials, HawkEye, PlugMan, SimpleRestart, SwearingBlocker, Vault, WorldBorder, WorldEdit, WorldGuard.

cc8bada17eb896560c6c61a8ac9f8024

Cozy, right?

Spawn House with "Spawn Town" by WhyHiThere behind.

stl-cozy-spawn.jpg

Marketplace

You can buy plots for currency which can be

obtained by selling Iron, Gold and Diamonds.

stl-market.jpg

Mining World

With endless possibilies for Ore extraction

stl-mining-world.jpg

8c9cbb702e4e1d9bf1b5ef893277ce2f

Make your application now! On our community site: http://sweden-tekkit-lite.enjin.com/forum/m/10639627/viewforum/2296553

Copy the form below into your post (it's also okay to private

message me the application on this forum, NOT INGAME!) and answer the questions.

Once you are done, you can log onto the server and check if there’s any moderator or

admin online who can process your application, but remember- your impression on us

decides if you are accepted as a builder or not!

IP address: stl.hopto.org Note: You have to apply to Build.

Port: 25565 (default)

Uptime Goal: 99% of 24/7

Application form:

What is your Minecraft username?

How old are you?

In what country do you live?

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?

Caution: You will get a warning if you ask questions answered in the "Features"-part of the thread.

Sweden Tekkit Lite

Thursday the 17th of January, 2013

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Minecraft username? Olevider

How old are you? 19

In what country do you live? Latvia

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? IC2, RP2 and BC

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Host is nearby so no lag and can't find good server where i can be for long time and not griefed.

What is your Minecraft username? laksha

How old are you? 20

In what country do you live? US

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? nope

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? the machines im still learning them tho

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?just looking for a nice server to play on. hope it will be yours

What is your Minecraft username? Kenxey

How old are you? 22

In what country do you live? USA

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Everything

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Looking for a dedicated server delivered with royal standard :)

What is your Minecraft username? Grazazel

How old are you? 38

In what country do you live? UK

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? used to be combining IC2 and EE so with lite gonna learn new skills

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Looking for a nice friendly place to play

What is your Minecraft username? WantedLord

How old are you? 17

In what country do you live? Turkey

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? just 1 bans from misunderstanding for a short time

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Redpower2

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite I'am looking for a good server with good people

What is your Minecraft username?ExtremeAvocado

How old are you?15

In what country do you live?England

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?Never

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?thermal expansion and Computer craft

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Seems like a good server and have been looking for a

decent tekkit lite server that has a good comunity!

What is your Minecraft username? zephspacer

How old are you?19

In what country do you live?USA

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?Railcraft

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Perfect place to make a train system between players factories, houses, etc., if steve carts are enabled!

PS IM GETTING MINECRAFT TONIGHT. PLEASE! PLEASE DONT BAN ME FOR SAYING THIS! I dont currently own it but i have been playing with a pirated technic pack and minecraft to see how fun it is.

I loved it so much im buying it tonight. Please im not griefer, and would like to make a railroad with out the fear of griefing.

Thank you for your kind consideration. Im hoping you have steves carts!

What is your Minecraft username? Olevider

What is your Minecraft username? laksha

What is your Minecraft username? Kenxey

What is your Minecraft username? Grazazel

What is your Minecraft username? WantedLord

What is your Minecraft username?ExtremeAvocado

What is your Minecraft username? zephspacer

Welcome everyone!

What is your Minecraft username?[Flight355]

How old are you?[15]

In what country do you live?[u.S.A]

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?[No]

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?[building and making friends]

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?[i like the building aspect, and enjoy playing with people who dont grief or steal. Also sounds like a nice server.]

What is your Minecraft username? spiritcrusher77 (No caps)

How old are you? 11

In what country do you live? US

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No. I have not once been banned from a server.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Well I used to play tekkit since it added Machines and things to minecraft but now because It provides more content then Minecraft Vanilla

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I want to play on a tekkit lite server and this one is quite to my liking. It's not to strict but it's not total chaos.

What is your Minecraft username? harrydwsach

How old are you? 19

In what country do you live? UK

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? IC2, EE BC

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? im just trying to find a friendly non-lag server to join

What is your Minecraft username? killer380

How old are you? 15 years old

In what country do you live? Canada

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No, I have never been banned from any server

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? I enjoy making factories and I use Redpower2 extensively, I also enjoy the Nuclear science portion of IC2

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? It is a very organized server, which has many plugins that prevent griefing, I have had many bad experiences on other tekkit servers with griefers and the Rules align with my values in a good server.

What is your Minecraft username? harrydwsach

What is your Minecraft username? killer380

What is your Minecraft username? spiritcrusher77 (No caps)

What is your Minecraft username?[Flight355]

mc_warrior_22

Welcome everyone.

EAGLESIGHT ******I JUST MADE MY ACCOUNT AND ZEPHSPACER IS ALREADY TAKEN! :(

MY IGN IS INSTEAD "Xephspacer." PLEASE BLOCK ZEPHSPACER AND ADD THE REAL ME!****

Zephspacer, it's best if you join the server. I have not been able to make you a builder yet. Come in and talk to me and we'll see how it goes.

What is your Minecraft username? Sbertlin

How old are you? 20 years old

In what country do you live? Sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No, I have never been banned from any server

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? redpowering myself to full automation!

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Well it's a new tekkit lite server. I've been on a few and all have been rather disappointing since the admins have been running their servers very poorly. It's my hope that this server will be the one I choose to stay on.

Could it be possible to add my friend aswell? "lolom123" He's asleep atm but what I wrote will be pretty much exactly what he will write.

What is your Minecraft username? LordofBiscuits

How old are you? 21

In what country do you live? The US.

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? You shouldn't.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? My favorite part of Tekkit Lite is Mystcraft, but since most server have that disabled and don't feel like playing on single player, I'm forced to play on multiplayer. My favorite part of multiplayer tekkit would have to be just the ability to just build and mine while talking to other people.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? This page looks pretty well-made, and it looks like you dedicated at least SOME time toward making the rules and this page. It looks like a server I want to play one.

What is your Minecraft username?
XxLEATHELFOXxX

How old are you?

In what country do you live?
US

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?
just 2 for nothing big.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?
IC2,

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? i wont a tekkit sever to play on that has 99% up time.

What is your Minecraft username? Davinski42

How old are you? 21

In what country do you live? Stockholm, Sweden

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Nope, not ever.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Don't know really. Everything. The whole package brings so much more to the actual longevity of gameplay in Minecraft.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Seems like a solid server. The few I've tried lags horribly. And why not play on a server thats in your homecountry, eh? :)

What is your Minecraft username? Lolom123

How old are you? 20 years old

In what country do you live? Sweden

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? redpowering myself to full automation!

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Well it's a new tekkit lite server. I've been on a few and all have been rather disappointing since the admins have been running their servers very poorly. It's my hope that this server will be the one I choose to stay on.