Pyromys

[3.1.2] Pyromys [24/7][PvE][15 Slots][No-Griefing [LWC][Whitelist][MultiWorld]

IN GAME NAME: djinmaster1

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: inm creative and like all sorts of gaming, i can help to teach people about the game and show

use to the server comunity

TIMEZONE: brisbane australia

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: never been baned

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: 2 and a half years of tekkit classic and tekkit lite for 2 years

IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT ME MY EMAIL IS [email protected] or my skype is [email protected]

IN GAME NAME:nomnomcococake

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:i love cake. im new to tekkit i want a small server like this where i can learn to play

TIMEZONE:mountian central

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: once on a server from when i barely started minecraft they had no protection plugins so i thought it was ok tp steal but ive learned

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: not much but i watch it on youtube alot

IN GAME NAME: delapant000

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I enjoy playing tekkit with nice communities :)

TIMEZONE: I have no clue lol

EVER BEEN BANNED? IF SO WHY?: Well i have not been banned but i have been jailed once.

Basically, i was building my castle, (more like giant wall) and someone thought it was

abandoned, so they build a house in it and i destroy it because i was really pissed off at the time

because my parents lied to me about something i cant remember, and some admins come over,

and jail me for 2-3 weeks, I have not griefed since then.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I am a pretty decent player, i know the basics.

IN GAME NAME: delapant000

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I enjoy playing on servers with nice communities :)

TIMEZONE: US

EVER BEEN BANNED? IF SO WHY: I have not been banned but i have been jailed before,

because i destroyed someones house who was building their house in my walls around my

house.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: About 3-4 months of experience.

in game name: Commandersmash

Tell Us Something About Yourself: im going to be an engineer , im bad at spelling, and I like to help people with complicating stuff my house will and always be TT

Timezone: central

Ever Banned? once because the owner wanted to keep it only him and his friend playing(bad reason)

tekkit experience: about a 1/2 a year

IN GAME NAME:muchcobble

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: love to build things and play games. and i always make really cool looking homes in minecraft

TIMEZONE: eastern time (U.S.)

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:Nope

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: im new to tekkit but have played technic a bunch

IGN: Gogostu

Tell Us Something About Yourself: Well, i like small servers a lot because small servers usually have nice people, so i like to be with nice people and enjoy making some factories and stuff like that

Time Zone: -3 Hours (Brazil)

Ever Banned?: No :D

Tekkit Experience: Well, with classic ive played in a small faction server but it got closed, so im searching a new one, i make factories and "crazy" machines and ive played a lot on Tekkit Lite, but I enjoy classic more.

IGN: SA_Baboon

Tell Us Something About Yourself: Well lets see.. Born in South Africa now live in the UK.

Time Zone: GMT

Ever Banned?: Never

Tekkit Experience: About a year and half.. or thereabouts. 

Side Note: I have skype and teamspeak 3 incase anyone wants to chat.

IN GAME NAME:  shadowquinn1974
TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am just an old man that loves to play this game and just wants to be on a fun server with folks that like to laugh and have fun
TIMEZONE: EST
EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Never
TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Use to play LOADS of it when I first found out about modded MC

IN GAME NAME: slushee1999
TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I prefer tekkit classic much more over minecraft. It's my favorite game and I try to play as much as possible. I also enjoy working with a team in tekkit classic.
TIMEZONE: Eastern Standard
EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: No
TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I'm not a tekkit genius but I'm familiar with a good amount of things in tekkit (I watched the yogscast jaffa factory series). I'm not positive about exactly how long I've been playing but I would say almost a year now.

IN GAME NAME: Cosmin1215
TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm 18 years old from Romania, Bucharest. I am studing computer science at school and enjoy playing games with friends / awesome community.
TIMEZONE: GMT+2
EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope
TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Played alot like 2 years ago, I don't know how much it changed.

IN GAME NAME: TheCreeperMan990

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am generally peaceful and docile, but I enjoy occasionally going to mutually agreed to wars with other players on servers that allow it.

TIMEZONE: UTC United States
EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: I have never been banned from any server.
TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I have knowledge in most areas of tekkit (ie: IC2, EE2, Redpower, BC, etc.) and have been playing for a year now.

IGN: giantpuncher30

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I enjoy helping others, and also setting up quarries and exploring the parts of technicpack i do not know about

TIMEZONE: EST 

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: I have been banned from one server, i was accused of greifing by someone else and i was banned. (I did not do the greifing, i just was mining and popped up in his house and was replacing the blocks he broke when he saw me and thought i was greifing.)

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I do not have a large ammount of experience, but do wish to learn.

IN GAME NAME: Badcollin
TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:I've been a MC addict since Alpha and i'm looking for a server to help build some epic structures and slay countless zombies
TIMEZONE:UK
EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:Never
TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:Loads, I must have started five Tekkit worlds

IN GAME NAME: norviciii

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Just love the tekkit mod pack, played it almost for 4-5 months now, never getting tired of it, altough playing singleplayer is kinda gettin boring. Im from Norway, would like to consider myself as a kind, careing and friendly person. Likes a laugh and a cold beer on a hot summer evening :)

TIMEZONE: Oslo, UTC/GMT +1 

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: nope

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: As written before, 4-5 months, so I'm a bit good i guess.