Small Scale Recruitment thread - Tekkit Lite

Torezu

• 1 month later...

I need 2-4 people. I cant host servers because my ISP doesn't let me or something so I need someone to setup one. You do not need Skype and you don't have to know a lot about tekkit lite. (requires the technic launcher) please leave your email and mc name. if I do get 3 or 4 people I might make it a youtube letsplay

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, I am running a private home based server, its running 24/7 on my Synology NAS 412+ with 2gb RAM. The server quite happily handles 4 players but I should imagine it wouldn't break a sweat with some more.

Its a brand new fresh install of Tekkit Lite 0.6.5 - The only mod that has been removed is Dimensional Doors due to issues with Endermen.

Willing to install other mods as requested, I am online most evenings and looking forward to playing with some new players

UK Based on Virgin Media 30Mb Down 3Mb Up

Contact me via Google Plus or email I can give you the address details

• 1 month later...

I am 16 years old, mature and i know almost all the tekkit lite mods and how most things work sadly i am only available for a short time on the weekends generally from 6-7:30 am in central time zone and possibly Wednesday mornings from 6:30 to 8:00am. i apologize for the extreme time limitations.

P.S. the times could be extended or reduced dependent on local internet connection, please do not expect this schedule to be set in stone. If interested email is [email protected]

Hi there!

I hope people are still looking at this thread

Looking for a small server as I'm getting a little bit tired of trying to learn all the ways of the classic Tekkit on my own (in a solitary singleplayer world). I will be honest, I'm 16 but I hope my age isn't a put-off to the average people posting on this thread which seem to be people in their 20's

I live in Ireland and have very few friends that play Minecraft at my age (let alone are willing to play on a server or set one up)

My e-mail is: [email protected] (I really hope I don't get spammed from this...)

Thanks

I have a small (6 slot) server that is currently running Tekkit Lite. I would be happy to whitelist any player that can refrain from being a douchebag. (Placing nukes, griefing other peoples stuff....you know who you are...)

I live on the West Coast of the US. The server is hosted in Texas. It's pretty much up 24-7. I have had European and Aussie players playing on it with minimal lag. Message me (that's a pm..NOT a reply in this thread) if you are interested. Please include your Minecraft username so I can whitelist you. I am old, (44,) so you should be at least 18 or act like it lol.

...and yes, I like the Yogscast.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a small (6 slot) server that is currently running Tekkit Lite. I would be happy to whitelist any player that can refrain from being a douchebag. (Placing nukes, griefing other peoples stuff....you know who you are...)

I live on the West Coast of the US. The server is hosted in Texas. It's pretty much up 24-7. I have had European and Aussie players playing on it with minimal lag. Message me (that's a pm..NOT a reply in this thread) if you are interested. Please include your Minecraft username so I can whitelist you. I am old, (44,) so you should be at least 18 or act like it lol.

...and yes, I like the Yogscast.

If you are still looking for players let me know. I love Yogscast too and want to make videos like them for my channel.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, Vanilla Gorrila here... I'm 29 almost 30. Looking for people in there 20' s or 30's to play with. 

I have been looking for a long time for a server that works for me. I just like to play as a small team that works together 

in hardcore survival, tekkit lite. I'd like to go from building a hovel, to building an epic dwarven city of ridiculously kewl shiz... all with the same small crew of people.

Id also like it if those people were light hearted, rational, and sociable. In other words, fun to play with.

It would also help if you had some expertise, but its not required. 

I'm good with machines, applied energestics, and automated farming. 

I could probably start a small server, but it would be easier if you had one! ;) I'd prefer we used skype or something similar so the game feels like you're actually hanging out.

Let me know if you have something like that going on, or would prefer an MC experience like the one i want. Thanks!

I live in the U.S. and any time zone within the U.S. should work for me.

Edited by VanillaGorrila

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello! I made a Hamachi server!

-Number of people desired: 3-4

-Active time zone: CST

-Activity level: 2 Hours a day. No more, rarely less.

-Inactive mods: None

Will be building a town right ahead of spawn. 

Will have:
-Solar plant

-Nuclear generator (2 later on..)

-Roads

-4 HUGE towers at each corner. (Each player will have one, each player builds their own)

-Workshop

-Quarry (Dug up using quarries and Mining turtles)

-Town hall (Where plans, quests, ect. are posted)

-Trade post (Divided into four booths for each player)

-Walls (Possibly a forcefield too)

-More

Will not be on today. May take vacations.

Server up from 12:00 Noon to 9:00 at night.

PM if interested.

Edited by zombieslayer010

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hey i want to join to a small group of dedicated people to play takkit lite in server, i have some experience in ic2 and buildcraft, and im a fast learner, i am 24 and i would like to play with people around 20 - 30 years old. if somebody has server and want to invite contact me.

i would like to start a new survival world with a small group, if interested in that kind of play send me pm so we can set up a server.

Edited by Brunnen

• 2 months later...

I am looking to start a yogscast like youtube team and i need 3-4 more members. I am part of a community called UNITY, and this is what our team will be called. I am gonna start the channel of with tekkit lite. You are not required to record but if you do, you MUST use Sphax PureBDCraft 64x64. I need a server to do this on as well. We will discuss the direction of the series on a group skype chat. Your application will be given on skype as well.

All I need for now is:

IGN:

Experience with Technic/Tekkit:

Timezone: