[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

IGN: Yoda_Brony

Why I should be whitelisted: I recently got tekkit and i have seen no servers that work yet except this one, i also enjoy playing with players and almost never curse. I really want to join this server

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ abaddon16

IGN: fearlessciaran

Why I want to join: Love tekkit, just get grieved on most servers so a white list would be great.

Why this server: It's new and fresh and I hear it has a great set of admins and a good comunity

Are you really that stupid? I mean seriously, if your going to just copy and paste an app, make sure it's a correct format and not the SECOND app on the very first page.

@ abaddon16

Are you really that stupid? I mean seriously, if your going to just copy and paste an app, make sure it's a correct format and not the SECOND app on the very first page.

sry, ı am froom Türkey, particularly babbling translation. the main goal is to play online. tekkitlite love playing myself. I just wanted to play online

In Game Name: darth_waders

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? No.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I have been using Tekkit Classic up to now and would like to try out Tekkit lite.

Why this server? As this seems like a good place to start.

Would you be potentially willing to donate to the server? Maybe.

Tonight the server will be going down for maintenance. I will be doing it later to hopefully not interrupt anyone's time on there. Precious stones will be put into affect!

For those that do not know, precious stones is a anti grief system for the server that will allow land claiming, etc.

The rules of precious stones will be posted on my forum once it's fully active and working properly.

Forum: totaltekkit.proboards.com

Thank you all for making my server as amazing as it is and i will do my best to make it even better! (:

In Game Name: Rez09

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? No, not that I can imagine.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I've been playing Tekkit Classic on a friend's private server, and I really enjoyed experimenting around with IC Machines and pipes, but he had to take it down, so I figured I'd try out Tekkit Lite to see what new things have been added.

Why this server? I definitely feel that a whitelisted server will help prevent griefing the stuff I'm building, so that is certainly a draw, and a smaller, active community is something I am interested in finding, especially since I can bounce ideas off of and glean information from other players as opposed to just watching tutorial videos. I also like the idea of seeing what people on a dedicated have put together, since they don't have to worry about people randomly coming by and blowing up their stuff.

Would you be potentially willing to donate to the server? If I like the server a lot I might, though it probably wouldn't be that much where I am in college.

In Game Name: Artamy_28

Would I find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? I was only banned on 1 server when the owner was mad and banned half of the community.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? It's my first time playing Tekkit Lite. But it think it looks great and I am impatient to try it out on a nice server.

Why this server? I a willing to try Tekkit Lite for my first time on a nice/fair/grief free server

Would you be potentially willing to donate to the server? I would if I like the server and if I think it deserves donations :3