[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft ID is "roryodowd" using my brothers account :) Been an active contributor to the AK47 PS3 and PC clan for years now and I've dabbled in Minecraft/Tekkit and use to have my own tekkit server set up looking to get back into playing tekkit and enjoying it as much as I can. Also have skype etc so wouldnt mind a proper session of it if you were to add me.

IGN: JPBLUEVIPER

Reason: I am familiar with all aspects of tekkit lite. I know how to be good to a server, would never grief, and love to help people and answer questions. I like small community servers. Also, after reading the other pages of this thread I see that you are a good admin and active member. I really dislike abusive admins. I do not mind a buggy server or the occasional map reset; it gives me the chance to figure things out, work around problems, and start afresh now and then. Hoping to be whitelisted soon. I love making my bases aesthetically pleasing. Message me if you are interested in seeing a world I have been working on. I don't mind putting in time to make things look good.

IGN: Jdude42

Why i want to join: I love playing on tekkit servers but most are dumb and over populated. This server looks great and just the one I've been looking for :)

Why this server: This server looks friendly, organized, and fun to play on. It has the good intentions that all tekkit servers, unfortunately, don't have. :)

IGN: TG860

I've played a lot of vanilla minecraft and tekkit in the past, and I've been in various clans and online groups for years.

I'm a nice guy and I don't complain about stuff :P

I like the idea of this server, for me minecraft is all about working from scratch, and I really dislike all the servers that throw tons of free stuff at you!

Hi i would like to join your server because i enjoy tekkit lite and like small servers a lot. I would like to join with a friend of mine and i figured it would be easier if i just made one post instead of him making one and me making one. we both like tekkit lite a lot and we both know plenty about it.

IGN:tylor0824

His IGN:tmaster99

Attention Everyone!

I never realized how much my server would have grown as a community in such little time. With that being said i have made a site to also request to be white-listed! I will be checking the website i made more often than this forum.

http://totaltekkit.proboards.com/index.cgi

With that being said, if you cannot connect to my server because your mods are out of date, there will be a direct link the General tab with the zipped file for you. It will have everything you need for my server.